shape
carat
color
clarity

Sexiest Man Alive? (Fun Poll)

Who are the Sexiest of the Sexiest Men Alive? (choose up to 5)

• Mel Gibson

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Mark Harmon

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Harry Hamlin

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • John Legend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Damon

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Tom Cruise

• Michael B. Jordan

• Nick Nolte

• Richard Gere

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Keanu Reeves

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Brad Pitt

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Denzel Washington

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • George Clooney

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • Harrison Ford

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Pierce Brosnan

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Ben Affleck

• Johnny Depp

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Jude Law

• Matthew McConaughey

• Idris Elba

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Hugh Jackman

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Ryan Reynolds

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Bradley Cooper

• Channing Tatum

• Adam Levine

• Chris Hemsworth

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • David Beckham

• Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

• Blake Shelton

• Paul Rudd

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Chris Evans

• my spouse/significant other

Votes: 14 21.2%

• Total voters

Betty Baguettes

Rough_Rock
So People Magazine just chose Chris Evans as its Sexiest Man Alive for 2022.

Who do PSers think are the Sexiest of the Sexiest Men Alive? You can vote for up to 5 candidates.

Feel free to comment, or even write in your own candidate in the comments section!

Have fun! :)

Last edited:

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I voted for my husband (duh!) and a couple others. But I'm writing in Orlando Bloom and Jonathan Bailey. I've had a huge crush on Orlando since I was a pre teen and LOTR came out lmao. Have tried to follow his career as much as I could since. And Jonathan Bailey is a newer crush. But I've been a fan of his since he did voice acting in FFXIV. I've only ever cried after playing one game's expansion prior to FFXIV. But when I played Shadowbringers though I cried way more. It was absurd and I was confused by my own crying. And then his lines in f*in Endwalker. Cried even more because his voice acting effected me so much. Then I realised he was in Bridgerton also and just had to see that. Spoilers- he made me cry there too in season 2 with how well he shows emotion in his face and in his tone. And obviously his face is quite nice to look at. Hence my writing in But for me it's a combination of acting and his voice. So I'll be following this man for as long as he chooses to act lmao.
And yup I'm a fan poodle lol

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would vote for Ralph Fiennes, however, he is not on the list! ;)2

DK :kiss2:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much of who the person is and how they treat people plays into what I find sexy, which eliminates a lot of super physically attractive men from this list. Once I know things about them, they just lose that appeal. The same holds true in reverse, people who don't necessarily knock my socks off just based upon physical appearance grow sexier by the minute the more I 'get to know' them. My answers reflect this.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much of who the person is and how they treat people plays into what I find sexy, which eliminates a lot of super physically attractive men from this list. Once I know things about them, they just lose that appeal. The same holds true in reverse, people who don't necessarily knock my socks off just based upon physical appearance grow sexier by the minute the more I 'get to know' them. My answers reflect this.

I'm the same way. They can have a very attractive physical appearance but if they did something I don't like then they aren't appealing
to me. I have very weird taste in men. It's more about the mind than the appearance. And there is nothing sexier than someone who
makes you laugh a lot and feel good about yourself!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jason Momoa!

Betty Baguettes

Rough_Rock
Just so everyone knows, the list is comprised of all of People Magazine's winners of Sexiest Man Alive from 1985-2022, in (somewhat) mixed up chronological order (sorry). The PS polling function limits the number of choices to 32, so I removed the three winners who are sadly no longer with us - Sean Connery, Patrick Swayze, and JFK, Jr. and added the spouse/significant other choice just for fun!

Keanu Reeves won the award retroactively according to the site I based the poll on, so he never made the cover of the magazine. And Richard Gere and Cindy Crawford were actually Sexiest Couple Alive many years ago. A few of the winners won more than once.

Here are photos of all the magazine covers, from People :kiss2: :

Last edited:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where the hell is Stanley Tucci???

Yup - he is dreamy!

Also, where is Colin Firth, Daniel Craig, Mark Strong and Robert Downey Jr.?

Timothy Dalton? I first set eyes on him in the late 70s/early 80s when he played Mr. Rochester in a TV production of Jayne Eyre, before he was chosen to play Bond. He was just dreamy then!

For years I had an Empire Strikes Back poster with Han Solo holding Princess Leia in my bedroom when I was growing up, and thought Harrison Ford was dreamy.

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brendan Fraser, not now, however, when he was in his prime he was dreamy.

I saw him on stage in London as Brick in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof in early 00s.

For his entrance, he was supposed to have come out of a shower with just a towel around his waist.

You could hear the audience (mainly the ladies) taking a breath in lust, myself included!

DK :lol-2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love eye candy as much as the next person but I'm way more attracted to the character traits of people.

Keanu Reeves because he's genuinely a great guy.

Chris Evans specifically for the character he plays in the Marvel universe. Kind and loyal. He sure does have a pretty face though.

Ryan Reynolds & Dwayne the Rock Johnson because they both make me laugh.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Brendan Fraser, not now, however, when he was in his prime he was dreamy.

I saw him on stage in London as Brick in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof in early 00s.

For his entrance, he was supposed to have come out of a shower with just a towel around his waist.

You could hear the audience (mainly the ladies) taking a breath in lust, myself included!

DK :lol-2:

year
he's one i dont know
:lol-2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pierce Brosnan, not just because of his looks, but the fact he’s still happily married to his wife, even though there must’ve been lots of temptation put in his way. (Not heard any rumours about it straying).

Betty Baguettes

Rough_Rock
Jeff Bridges should've made the list in the 80's or 90's IMHO (pre-"Dude" :lol:).

Last edited:

HGar

Shiny_Rock
Pierce Brosnan, not just because of his looks, but the fact he’s still happily married to his wife, even though there must’ve been lots of temptation put in his way. (Not heard any rumours about it straying).

Austina add to that he nursed his first wife prior to her death from breast cancer from memory. Seems like a genuine man.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL while I know this sounds biased (and I know it is) I am just being honest.
My DH is, to me, the sexiest and most handsome man alive. To me. TRUTH

Now we are older but I still think the same. I guess that's love. :kiss2:

myhandsomehubby.png

If I could choose who comes in second for me it would be Paul Newman and then Robert Redford :)

paul_newman_300-e462a4bdc25e4c1998ef7be976f8aec1.jpg

robertredfordphoto.jpg

My hubby :kiss2:

handsomehubbynow.png

And, he is even more beautiful on the inside. I think that is what makes him the most handsome man to me. His inner beauty (and how kind, loving, considerate, compassionate, funny, smart, etc he is) is so strong and pure

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results