shape
carat
color
clarity

Settings: I really need help getting in the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
So my bf and I just started looking at rings and I''m a little overwhelmed and a little underwhelmed at the same time. I need some, no a lot, of ideas of where to look for settings. I haven''t really seen anything that gets me very excited and I can only conclude that I don''t know where to look. Some websites would be greatly appreciated ... designers .... anything to get the ball rolling. I really appreciate it!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

ibelly

Rough_Rock
I just received my ring that Pearlman''s put togehter for me! Working with Bill was a dream and he was able to put together exactly what I wanted within my budget, in a timely fashion, and I could not be more pleased with the ring! It is beautiful.

The ring is a 1.75 H VS2 GIA princess in an A. Jaffe WG band similar to this but not with the squared shank........

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-jaffe-set.23888/=

The big "question" is will be asked this weekend seeing as how her parents "OK''d" me last night!!!
12.gif

I couldn''t be happier with my experience with Pearlmans.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2005 9:19:41 PM
Author:SeattleSparkle
So my bf and I just started looking at rings and I''m a little overwhelmed and a little underwhelmed at the same time. I need some, no a lot, of ideas of where to look for settings. I haven''t really seen anything that gets me very excited and I can only conclude that I don''t know where to look. Some websites would be greatly appreciated ... designers .... anything to get the ball rolling. I really appreciate it!
Do you know what shape center stone you would like? Size range you think it will be?
How much do you want to spend on your setting?
Do you have a metal prefrence?
Is there anything you love or hate in jewlery designs in general?

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions. I don''t know exactly what I want but I do have several ideas about what I don''t want. I am a fairly traditional girl so I''m not looking for something that is very modern. However, I also know that I don''t want just a solitaire and I''m not crazy about baguettes. My bf doesn''t like Emerald cut stones and I have absolutely no idea what the budget is ... $11,000 ? I''m totally into quality over quantity so I''d rather have a smaller diamond that sparkles incredibly than a larger stone. I''m leaning toward asscher, cushion, and oval cut diamonds .... Does that help in helping me? Oh, and platinum... its got to be platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results