shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting help pretty please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s lovely!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Pack! here is my thoughts just purely my own personal opionion though. I feel that with a bezel for that ring, it would have to be a very thin bezel with milgrain maybe to tie and make it flow together as I feel that bezel seems to work more with less intricate detailed shank, otherwise if the bezel is too heavy or thick it would overshadow the details of the shank and daintiness. Does that make sense? I just thought about the design a little more.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 1:47:28 PM
Author: packrat
I sent Julia an email this am and a picture of my stone to get a ballpark figure and see what she thinks. I might try Patrick Irla and Wink too!

ETA Oops got a little carried away and submitted before I was done.

AJ, I don''t think you''re pushing Julia on me! She''s done gorgeous pieces for you so I totally get where you''re coming from!

Thanks Ltl and Stone Hunter!
Packrat, does he do custom? I thought he doesn''t do custom unless its a slight variation of his work.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cindy-I''m under the impression he does custom. I watched the movie on the link Freke has on the 1st page.

D&T, that''s a good point..I never thought about it that way. Dang..need to do a little more thinking! Maybe she could do some side wraps or..something..

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Oh thanks for that. I guess he does custom work but you can''t go through etsy, I would imagine. I remember reading it on his etsy profile page.

I actually really like his work, and prefer him over JKT
4.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bet you could still convo him thru Etsy! I love those hydrangea necklaces and rings he does!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Julia''s working on something for me ahhhhhh I''m so excited! I sent her a picture of that Tacori w/the pinched sides and the CM ring and my spinel..she thinks she might have something already!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/27/2009 5:08:32 PM
Author: packrat
Julia''s working on something for me ahhhhhh I''m so excited! I sent her a picture of that Tacori w/the pinched sides and the CM ring and my spinel..she thinks she might have something already!
awww Glad she got back to you, I can''t wait to see what she comes up with.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Thats wonderful news! I can''t wait to see sketches
31.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! I''m so excited! I can''t wait to see what she''s got...I was surprised after I sent the CM pic, I sent the Tacori and pointed out the sides and she''s like, oh hey, I think I already have something like that. Fingers crossed this is *it*! Looking forward to posting sketches to see what you guys think!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results