shape
carat
color
clarity

School Talk

gatorblue

Rough_Rock
Congrats to everyone graduating soon!!! What a great feeling.

I got my B.S. in Advertising in May 2006 - you can probably figure out where based on my name. ;-) I spent a few years as a copywriter in the ad agency world and I'm currently working in the marketing dept. of a large health/vitamin website.

SO is a bit older but took his time working and going to school, graduated in 2007 with a B.A. in Computer Animation. Right now he works as a video editor for an eccentric millionaire who invented a new technology for watching movies. It's a bit difficult to explain, but it's interesting. He's such a talented artist (sculpture, modeling, digital illustration) and would love to do more freelance illustration. We're doing all we can to get that business off the ground now. :))

lktx

Shiny_Rock
LJL|1348417798|3273201 said:
SO and I will graduate law school in May. SEE YOU THERE PANDABEEEEEE. hahahahah

SO and I just graduated from law school this past summer. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation...it will be here faster than you know it!

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
lktx|1348933071|3276471 said:
LJL|1348417798|3273201 said:
SO and I will graduate law school in May. SEE YOU THERE PANDABEEEEEE. hahahahah

SO and I just graduated from law school this past summer. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation...it will be here faster than you know it!

hahah thanks! and congrats to you for just graduating. I have a lot of mixed feelings about it since I dont have a job and graduating just brings me closer to the looming uncertainty that will be my adult life. But, you know, just gotta keep chuggin along!

lktx

Shiny_Rock
^^What kind of law do you want to practice?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results