shape
carat
color
clarity

SBee is Engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous set - CONGRATS!!! I love how the shank tapers in toward the center diamonds - just beautiful! Great photos, too!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Such a beautiful wedding set! Many congrats
36.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Wow, the ring and band are beautiful. It looks like a Verragio piece. I love the pave diamonds going down the shank.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful set! It looks perfect on your hand! Congratulations! Um...How did you get the cheesecake off?

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
that really pretty!! I love the setting, and the diamond is a sparkler!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
That is such a beautiful set, SBee. The center stone is wonderful, and the set, oh, the set! Congratulations!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful set! Congratulations!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SBee: congratulations on your engagement! Your rings are really beautiful, and I hate to admit it, but the cheesecake picture cracked me up--too cute!
36.gif

winston26

Shiny_Rock
Congrats SBee!! I''m in a similar boat....we were planning and telling people before being "officially" engaged. We had to.....We took soooooo long to pick out the ER! Feels a little backwards, but sometimes you''ve got no choice if you want a short engagement. I also got my stone at GOG/Tim and he was fabulous. I love the antique look of your ring, and the wedding band is what really tops it all off!! I bet you are so relieved to finally have it on your finger
emsmile.gif

Uh oh, I thought the same thing about the cheesecake.....does that mean PS is rubbing off on me?

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
what a beautiful set.
30.gif
congratulations on your engagement!!

uhhhh....did you lick it to clean it at that moment or did he? lol
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is really beautiful! I love the antique feel.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 2:09:31 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Pretty ring, congratulations! But I gotta admit, the shot with the cheesecake made me cringe as a PSer...hehehehe....

Hehehe, I was thinking the same thing too.

Lovely set.
It''s very unique.

SBee

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much, everyone, for all the warm comments!!!

As for the cheesecake---haha---I did get to lick off the ring at first (ooooh double-cringe, I know!) and then I washed it off properly RIGHT after. And it''s been verrrry clean ever since :)

We''re just trying to find a local jeweler right now to replace the tiny missing stone...can anyone tell me what the proper order of doing things would be: appraisal, insurance, and the repair. Should we get the repair done first? Or the appraisal, so that we can insure it before the repair?

Oh, and one more picture! In the "secret heart" trademark on the base of the shank of the e-ring, we had the diamond inscribed with a personal message. It''s next to impossible to see with a 10x loupe but I managed to catch it at the right angle with the macro lense on my new camera. You can''t see the entire message in the picture but you can definitely see that something is there! Thought it would be neat to share:

inscription2.jpg

JenniferB

Shiny_Rock
SBee -
Congratulations! Here''s to wishing you many years of happiness together!!!
36.gif

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
WOOOO! Congrats! thanks for sharing the pics.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is such a unique and stunning ring!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
VERY pretty!!!!!!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results