shape
carat
color
clarity

SBee is Engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SBee

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! Well despite the wedding being mostly planned and everyone being invited months ago, we still weren't technically engaged...but at long last, my e-ring and w-band have arrived, and my hubby-to-be officially popped the question!

I will spare the details and get right to the pictures and important information:

Diamond: The center diamond is from Good Old Gold and the specs are: .74 D VS2, H&A, Excellent Polish & Symmetry (GIA), Estimated "Ideal" cut per AGSL standards, Tolkowsky cut...am I forgetting anything? I dealt mostly with Tim at GOG and was very impressed with the service.

E-Ring: The setting is the "Cherish" by Mark Schneider in California. It is band size 6.5 and in 14K white gold. There is also the Mark Schneider "secret heart" trademark on the shank of the band, which holds another diamond. We had this inscribed with a special message and our wedding date (viewable under 10x magnification).

W-Band: We went on pure trust with this one, as there were no pictures available. We were sent a sketch and I could tell that the way it was done it wouldn't fit properly with the e-ring. Sure enough, however, the band was made more how I expected it would be, and fits very well with the e-ring. I love it! I don't have the specs on the total diamond weight for this piece. It is also size 6.5 and in 14K white gold.

Now for pictures! The diamond was pretty dirty for some of them, and I couldn't find our tripod, so they are not as sharp as I would like!!

SBee

Rough_Rock
Flower shot

rIMG_0426.jpg

SBee

Rough_Rock
the set

rIMG_0314.jpg

SBee

Rough_Rock
leaf shot

rIMG_0374.jpg

SBee

Rough_Rock
(ugh! you can really see all the dirt on that last shot) anyway, another flower shot:

rIMG_0400.jpg

SBee

Rough_Rock
hand shot of the set

rIMG_0373.jpg

SBee

Rough_Rock
thumb shot

rIMG_0478.jpg

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, that set is stunning. Very elegant and unique and now officially on my favorites list!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my WORD it is stunning!!! Like sparkly paved ribbon!!! I love it. That is one heck of a matched set.
30.gif

SBee

Rough_Rock
side detail

rIMG_0434.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! That must feel so nice to have everything finally "official"! Your setting is truly unique, very cool...never seen anything like it!

SBee

Rough_Rock
a little sparkle!

rIMG_0538.jpg

SBee

Rough_Rock
Last one for now! This is how the ring was presented to me...(needless to say, I forgot about eating the cheesecake for awhile!)

rIMG_1772.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty ring, congratulations! But I gotta admit, the shot with the cheesecake made me cringe as a PSer...hehehehe....

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a lovely and unique setting! I''ve never seen one like that. Love the vintage feel. Well done! ENJOY!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 2:09:31 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Pretty ring, congratulations! But I gotta admit, the shot with the cheesecake made me cringe as a PSer...hehehehe....
Made me cringe too! LOL

Congrats SBee!! Your ering and wedding rings are beautiful. I love how they fit together. Very unique!

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your rings are beautiful!!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Oh, how beautiful! What a perfect set of rings. Congratulations on your official engagement and I wish you every joy.

Jen

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/25/2007 3:34:56 PM
Author: Mrs Mitchell
Oh, how beautiful! What a perfect set of rings. Congratulations on your official engagement and I wish you every joy.

Jen
HI:

Nicely said, so ditto!

cheers--Sharon

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it has such an amazing antique-ish feel to it...and I love how the wedding band wraps around the ring! So gorgeous!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love your set!!! Very unique and quite Gorgeous
36.gif

doobao

Shiny_Rock
It''s so beautiful! Congrats!

After seeing your pictures, I''d reallly like a piece of cheesecake now~ LOL

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/25/2007 1:46:27 PM
Author: SBee
a little sparkle!
This one and the first are my favorites! Congratulations!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
How pretty! Those flower shots are beautiful and really show off your ring. Great wedding set and great pictures! Love the cheesecake presentation....but I would need to clean it immediately....it''s a PS thing...
2.gif

Congrats!!
36.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
SBee:

So TOTALLY worth the wait
31.gif
!!

Mark Schneider/Dave Schneider Fine Jewelry is my jeweler. I knew you wouldn't be dissapointed in the final product! I always look at Mark's bridal line in the shop when I go in and always thought the "secret heart" inscribed diamond was such a great sentimental touch. I just love looking through the cases to see what's new.

Your diamond from GOG (as my kids would put it) "rocks" !
Such a beautiful diamond you've got there!

I also just love the matching wedding band, really unique scalloped design!

The whole package is just outstanding!

Enjoy!!
36.gif

ETA: No, no, NO!!!
23.gif
He didn't put that gorgeous ring in the cheesecake! Quick, Get out the US!!! I can't even look at that picture, I just want to grab that ring and clean it sparkly, sparkly clean !!
10.gif

Groovy Chick

Shiny_Rock
Well I am positively drooling and it ain''t coz of the cheesecake! That is one of the nicest wedding sets I''ve ever seen. Beautiful diamonds, exquisite settings... magic! Your pics are simply superb too.

Add me to the list of cringers though seeing the e-ring in the cake! Definitely a PS thing!

Congrats on your engagement. You must be walking on air

Love, GC from NZ

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely beautiful! The setting looks delicate and feminine, love it!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I love the setting!
36.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful! Congratulations
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your set!!!! It has such a vintage feel to it and it is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results