shape
carat
color
clarity

Save the date wording?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
This wedding planning thing just has too many decisions to make! i am worn out from all the choices. Now two issues with save the dates. We want to make our save the dates a bit more informal so we are going with .... "me and him are getting married!" instead of the more traditional "save the date for the wedding of me and him."

We are stuck with the final two decisions....

1st issue with wording and spacing... he says we should have the date at top because that is important. I say date at bottom because it looks nicer to be right next to location.

So... our two choices:

Save the date!
Me
and
him
are getting married!

date
Formal invite to follow.

OR.........................................................................

Date
me
and
him
are getting married!

Formal invite to follow

THEN... the next decision is what do you do with your wedding website? Do you say details, info, or nothing because it is obvious?

These are our options:

Formal invitation to follow. Details at www.meandhim.com

or.................

Formal invitation to follow. Info at www.meandhim.com

or................

Formal invitation to follow. www.meandhim.com (I don''t like this last choice because it seems like the formal invitation is on our website)

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Ok... ignore the first question. I figured it out! But still unsure what to say about the URL.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I know you said nevermind...but just thought I''d say that I''d go with the first choice. And, as far as URL, check out mine...we have very similar wording.

linky

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I''d do something like this:

Formal invitation to follow.

Details at
www.yourweddingwebsite.com

---or---

Formal invitation to follow.

Please visit our website!
www.yourweddingwebsite.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results