shape
carat
color
clarity

Sad News..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
bee, thinking of you and D and his family. Hope you get some space and time in Kerry and that it helps. Take care.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry to hear that :{
prayers for comfort are outgoing.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much Delster and Storm! D feels a lot better now that he''s had the time out over here. The funeral was on Monday and his parents made it out in time so at least that was something. Thanks again everyone!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry bee. *hugs* for you and D and D''s family.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry about D''s grandmother, Bee*. I''m glad his parents were able to get there in time for the funeral and that you could see her in June--I''m sure that meant the world to her.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Blackpaw and LP. I''m really glad that we got to visit her in June to say our goodbyes.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Sending more hugs your way Bee hope everything is going as well as can be expected.

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Sending well wishes your way. I am so glad that he had the chance to see her again before her passing. I am so sorry to hear of this sad loss.

Sending Hugs

Mrs.2Artists

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Sarah and 2artists! Your kind words mean a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results