shape
carat
color
clarity

Sad News..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
We just heard news last night that D''s granny in Australia passed away last night. She held on a lot longer than we all thought and thankfully she went without pain. I''m just glad that D got to see her again before she passed.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oh bee I''m so sorry to hear that. You''re right, it is such a blessing ye got to see her one last time. That will be a huge comfort. I lost my Nana without ever getting to say goodbye and it still hurts. Sending lots of hugs and will be thinking of you all over the coming days. Take care.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bee, I am so sorry to hear this sad news....
emrose.gif

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, bee, I''m so sorry to hear that...my thoughts are with you.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Bee I am so sorry to hear about D''s gran, I am glad you guys got to see her before she went big hugs to you all my thoughts are with you all.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Delster, Lorelei and Claudinam! D''s parents are trying to book flights out there for the funeral. I just feel sorry for D as he''s not really sure how to act. Obviously she was his granny but he never really knew her that well as she lived in Australia for so long so he''s just finding it really awkward and he was telling me that he just doesn''t know how to feel.

Sorry to hear that you didn''t get to say goodbye to your granny Delster. I was the same with one of mine. I missed it by ten minutes.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Bee*, I am so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 7:32:35 AM
Author: bee*
Thank you Delster, Lorelei and Claudinam! D''s parents are trying to book flights out there for the funeral. I just feel sorry for D as he''s not really sure how to act. Obviously she was his granny but he never really knew her that well as she lived in Australia for so long so he''s just finding it really awkward and he was telling me that he just doesn''t know how to feel.

Sorry to hear that you didn''t get to say goodbye to your granny Delster. I was the same with one of mine. I missed it by ten minutes.
Aw that must be very hard. All that expectation to be distraught at the loss of a grandmother, but then he never really knew her so well, and to add to it there''s all that Irish stoic-big-strong-man stuff to boot. Just keep telling him whatever he feels is valid, and that there is no proper way he "should" behave. Poor D. He''s probably mourning the relationship he couldn''t have with her due to the distance, just as much as mourning her, if that makes any sense. All you can do is be there for him and I''m sure he''s very grateful for your love and support.

Maybe you can do something small in Kerry this weekend to celebrate her life?

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry Bee.
15.gif
Sending hugs and prayers to D, you, and his family. ((hugs))

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and D''s family.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear your sad news Bee.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
So sorry Bee. I''m glad that he got to see her before she passed away.
Coati

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bee, biggesgt hugs outgoing to you, D, and D''s entire family in this sad time.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Bee, I am so sorry for you, D, and his whole family.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bee
sorry to hear this news.
7.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 7:13:05 AM
Author:bee*
We just heard news last night that D''s granny in Australia passed away last night. She held on a lot longer than we all thought and thankfully she went without pain. I''m just glad that D got to see her again before she passed.
I am glad you got to see her but I am very sorry for your loss. HUGS.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear that Bee. My thoughts are with you.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bee,

I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and D''s family. I am glad he was able to see her.

linda

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for all your support. D''s parents have booked their flights and are leaving first thing on friday morning-his poor dad is so upset. You''re so right Delster about how D is feeling. He''s just very happy to have seen her in June.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
Sorry to hear that.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh bee- Im so sorry for the loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.......

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
bee, I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers got out to you, D and his family!! HUGS!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please accept my condolences, bee*. I hope that you can help to support the members of the family who are grieving, like D''s father and to help D to find comfort. I am very sorry for your loss.

Hugs,
Deborah
34.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
so sorry for your loss.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and D. Hugs.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again everyone! His parent''s came over last night to say goodbye before they head on their trip over here again. They''re holding up ok. It was expected, but still a shock when it actually happened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Bee.
7.gif
Stuff like that is always hard. My Grammy died last year and it was odd. I was sad to see her go, but at the same time - I hadn''t seen her for years (she lives across the country) and her quality of like sucked. We''d known she was going to leave us soon... So I was also torn with how to feel. It was an odd time. I''m glad he got to see her one more time.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Bee, I am so sorry for you and D.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for D''s loss. If he is able to go to the funeral they are often very healing, as people share stories about the deceased and it brings everyone from the different generations closer.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again everyone! I was on the phone to D''s mother for ages-his poor dad isn''t doing too well
7.gif
They leave tomorrow and arrive in Perth on Sunday morning, just in time for the funeral that afternoon.
Part Gypsy-unfortunately D can''t go to the funeral. We''re in Ireland and the funeral''s in Perth so we can''t get over there. Just his mom and dad are going. D and I are going away for a week from Saturday to Kerry so at least he can get away from work for a while. Thanks again everyone for your support!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results