shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose gold & white gold micropave eternity bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ginseng_girl

Rough_Rock
I have been staring at your pics all day! So pretty and dainty! Thanks for sharing your pictures! *yum* I, too, like the 2 rose gold bands flanking your ering!

IAmFeralCat

Rough_Rock
I am a big fan of pave'' and thinner bands. And the rose gold is something especially unique! Thanks for sharing and your new sparklies!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
BRAVA!!!!!!!!! these are spectac!
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hey Vespa, I just ordered my two rose gold bands!! Again, Thax so much for posting these rings and the link!

scm1012

Shiny_Rock
I want to do a very similar eternity band stack.

They remind me a lot of Giada di Laurentiis from the Food Channel...she has 3 stacked bands that look very similar.

kristinanne

Rough_Rock
Dear Vesper Girl,

Thanks for your posts. I really like these LaurenKlien rings that you posted and have. I dropped a hint to my boyfriend who gave them to me as a gift this weekend. They are beautiful, but I''m disappointed. I''ve only been wearing them since Saturday and one of the tiny diamonds already fell out. Has this happened to you? I''m hesitant to replace them b/c I don''t want that to happen again and again. Should I return them or is that diamond loss just a fluke? Also, they seem kind of flimsy, but I guess that comes with the size. Do yours stay in place? Mine move around a lot -might be too big.

Thank you!
Kristin

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Kristinanne,

That''s awful that that happened to your bands! Unfortunately, I know that Butterfly had ordered sme, and she lost a diamond on hers too, and returned it.

I''ve worn mine almost every day for a month, and cleaned them, and no problems, so it may just be that some are sturdier than others. I agree that they''re not as substantial, sa say, something from Leon Mege, but for $249 each, I didn''t mind paying that for a piece of fun jewelry.

If yours has diamonds falling out, though, you should defnitely return to the company. And, it''s reall bad of them to sell a few that were maybe not made that well. I could see one as being a fluke, but two PSers with problems, that''s not good. Maybe the fact that mine have turned out pretty sturdy are the exception ...
emotion-40.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I almost missed this thread; beautiful!!! I love the trio color!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I missed this thread as well! But I am SO glad I found it. Your stackable rings and just gorgeous Vesper. I love the rose gold with your e-ring...fabulous!!

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone know if the Lauren Klien bands are fully rose gold or rose gold plated?
I would love a set (The ones that look like the Tiffany Swing Band)....but I wanted to make sure they are not plated.
Thanks!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I bought a set too and a diamond fell out
7.gif
I returned them, but am still waiting for the refund on my cc
11.gif

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock

Date: 4/14/2008 7:12:41 PM
Author: HaloAngel
Does anyone know if the Lauren Klien bands are fully rose gold or rose gold plated?
I would love a set (The ones that look like the Tiffany Swing Band)....but I wanted to make sure they are not plated.
Thanks!

I emailed her with that very same question and here was the response:

"No We don''t sell anything plated. Our prices are low because we work on volume and pass on all the savings to our customers.

Lauren"

I''m a little on the fence about these rings too, don''t know why. I really want rose gold stackers though...!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2008 8:15:21 PM
Author: glitterbug

Date: 4/14/2008 7:12:41 PM
Author: HaloAngel
Thanks!

I emailed her with that very same question and here was the response:

'No We don't sell anything plated. Our prices are low because we work on volume and pass on all the savings to our customers.

Lauren'

I'm a little on the fence about these rings too, don't know why. I really want rose gold stackers though...!

Hi guys! I am sorry to hijack your thread vespergirl.

Yes, they are, at least the ones I had were rose gold plated. I know because when I wore it with my e-ring, the color started to rub off and it turned matte, so I took a polishing cloth to make it shiny again and the whole ring turned white gold.

I then took the polishing cloth to my other rose gold rings and my necklace, and they stayed rose gold.

When I emailed LK to let them know that it looked like the ring was rose gold plated because it had turned white after one day of use, she didn't deny it, but she didn't admit it either.

I think the price for the ring is fair, an exceptional value, but at least be honest so customers can make up their mind the right way.
2.gif
I should have taken some pics before sending it out to show you guys, but I didn't want to start a new thread about it and my camera is wierd lately.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Vesper- I think I''m going to go ahead and order 2 of the Lauren Klein 14K WG micropave rings, but wanted to ask how yours are holding up so far?
Thanks!!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results