shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose gold & white gold micropave eternity bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooooh, I love them!!!! I might want to get one of these someday! I wonder if she will custom make one for me in a size 4.25?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
NEW PIXX!!!!!!
36.gif

Man, I just love it every which-a-way ... but I think my fave might be yr. wedding band between the pink bands. INCREDIBLE!!!

So gorgeous I wanna speak in french about it ... wish I could remember my HS french ..
25.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Which style are those on her website?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE THEM! Must. Have. Rose. Gold. Stacking. Bands. And I''m glad they''re little sparklers-I''m always worried that tiny diamonds in bands like that won''t sparkle at all.

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
wow, very pretty! so dainty and delicate! i''ve always been a white metal kinda girl, but i''m
30.gif
loving
30.gif
rose gold these days

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELY combinations - how WILL you decide every day??????? Have fun!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Love, love, love them! They are just gorgeous both with your beautiful ring and by themselves.

Carrie

Rough_Rock
Ooooohhhh.....very pretty! I love the width! So delicate, yet full of sparkle!

chirp

Shiny_Rock
Oooh... I love your bands. I love pink gold and esp. pave!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

one for me is a must now!
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Simply delicate and lovely! Enjoy them.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Am obsessed with this thread I think ... one thing I noticed this time is that your e-ring stone looks even *bigger* when paired with the delicate pave band/s. I think its a scale kind of optical illusion but WOW. Even when you stack two of the bands with it (below ... the effect isn''t *as* strong with the flanking either side bands) it just POPS.

TACORI ERING -- in case Vesper doesn''t check back in tonight ... she gave links to the bands on page one of the thread. I think it was called "channel set band -white gold" and "channel set band- pink gold".

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
the rose gold looks awesome! i love the way they looked stacked, with the rose and white and your e-ring. i agree with deco that looks better than the flanking.
i am so eyeing these.....

http://www.laurenklein.com/1r2082-3t.html

i am stepping into dangerous territory...yikes...help me out. got have ''em rose gold bands...

okay i''m off to her site to drool some more. hopefully i don''t check out, cuz i got stuff in my cart already!
6.gif

mrs.ROC

Rough_Rock
LOVE the stack look!! THose look gorgeous. I am trying to achieve the stack look as well, i want the jewelry to do double duty!! For my wedding "set", i am "borrowing" a james allen set, which includes a pink gold band. Wedding is in two weeks, will post the finished look then....if im not happy with it...ill definitely look into the lauren klein site. My ring size is 4, will they size that small? Noticed smallest size is 5 online? thanks!

LOVE IT!!!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooohhh Vesper those are YUMMY! Any way you wear them is sensational!!!!!!!!!!! Me want
9.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Vesper, I love your new rings and all the options that come along with them! It''s great!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing the link to the store with us, I bookmarked it and hope to use it for future use!!
31.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love them!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
very pretty sweetie! Can you do photos of some or all with your ering? And wband? Just curious...
31.gif

ETA: What a dunce I am! I didn't see that you've already photo'd all the possible options! Love the looks, all of em.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Vesper, your rings are fantastic and look very nice with your e-ring. I also like how they look stacked with your wedding ring. Thank you for posting Lauren Klein's site, as she has great style and love that she has affordable items too. Looks like I have some ideas for my b-day, my bf better start saving...hehee. Right now, I am fantasizing about Lauren's version of Deco's w-band in rose gold (Deco, I promise, I am not turning SWF on you).

http://www.laurenklein.com/1-4-carat-rose-gold-diamond-anniversary-band-antique-style.html

Surfgirl, you are not a dunce...LOL. I love how you are able to laugh at yourself! Seriously, you are a very intelligent woman!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Hi Vespergirl! I have to say, I LOVE the look of all 3 of the rings together.

I hope you don''t mind me asking, but would you mind posting a picture of one of the rings from the side? I''m having a really hard time finding a wedding band that looks good with my ering, and I just love this ring (I would get it in yellow gold). The only other option I''m considering right now has diamonds about 3/4 the way around, diamonds of similar color and clarity, and it is over double the price. Also, could you tell me how wide your ering is? The rings look pretty slim next to it, so I was just wondering for a reference!

sera

Ideal_Rock
LOVE pink gold! All the stacking combos look great... I agree with deco, your diamond looks biggest when flanked.

I''ve bookmarked those rings!
27.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I love the rose gold bands stacked with your wedding band in the middle...that is such a fantastic look!

debhew

Rough_Rock
So beautiful - I LOVE stack rings!!! I love Laurenklein.com as well. Thanks!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2008 5:30:55 PM
Author: Sabine
Hi Vespergirl! I have to say, I LOVE the look of all 3 of the rings together.

I hope you don''t mind me asking, but would you mind posting a picture of one of the rings from the side? I''m having a really hard time finding a wedding band that looks good with my ering, and I just love this ring (I would get it in yellow gold). The only other option I''m considering right now has diamonds about 3/4 the way around, diamonds of similar color and clarity, and it is over double the price. Also, could you tell me how wide your ering is? The rings look pretty slim next to it, so I was just wondering for a reference!
Hi Sabine,

Attached is a pic from the side. I think the stacking bands are between 1.8 - 2 mm wide. My ering and wedding band are both 3 mm wide, so these definitely look much thinner next to it.

I actually would have preferred 2 mm e-ring and wedding bands, but at the time we got then, the store we were at didn''t have the styles we were looking for in that width. My husband actually also really prefers the delicate & dainty look of the thinner bands, so he suggested that maybe we can upgrade my settings to can thinner bands eventually - he though the ones I picked were too thick. Unfortunately, I have already used all of my "jewelry credits" for 2008, so I''m thinking maybe for out anniversary next year
emsmilep.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Oops, I forgot to attach the picture of the side view for Sabine:

side2jjc.JPG

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Vesper! Thank you so much for posting these beautiful bands (and so many awesome pics). I have been looking at this thread and LK's site every day since and just ordered a tri-gold set, shared prong! Thanks again!

ETA: looks like you have inspired the whole lot of us!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings, Vesper!

For everyone going to Lauren Klein''s site, I just stumbled across her store on Ebay, and she has LOADS of Best Offer options.

I found someone who offered $210 for a $250 WG eternity band, and someone who offered $600 for a $795 morganite ring.
6.gif

Hope that helps some of you! I just searched for "diamond band" and one of her shared prong bands popped up on the first page.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much Vespergirl!!! I think I''m going to order it!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock

Wow, those are so pretty!!! I WANT ONE (or two... or three...

27.gif
)

Thanks for sharing the site too... but my FI doesn''t thank you

2.gif
hee hee

Lauren -- thats cool that you found her on ebay too... I am off to search!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Those are lovely, VesperGirl! Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results