shape
carat
color
clarity

root canal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh you guys ... This is giving me the jeebies!
32.gif

I hope you get better like ... NOW!

I feel for you ... I can''t stand the thought of having to go to the dentist. Nothing personal ... just that certain smell as you enter ... the sound of grinding and buzzing ... Ok enough!

Really, I hope you get to feeling better real soon, take care
emrose.gif

35.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2006 12:05:41 AM
Author: FireGoddess
Thanks Strm. It''s freakin'' me out that yours is still causing you grief. They thought I had 3 nerves in there but turned out I had 4 (one split off from another) so thankfully they saw that. Still sore and hurts to put pressure on it, but hopefully that will go away.
40.gif
I hope they get yours finally figured out soon!!!! I''m still taking lots of motrin.
18.gif
the first one I had done it was fine in about 48-72 hours and hasnt bugged me since. It didnt even flair up when he packed and filled it.

I think we ginxed this one cuz we were talking about how well the last one went and how a lot of the horror stories are over blown....

uhuh....
not!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results