shape
carat
color
clarity

Renee Zelwelger and Kenny Chesney?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I read an article about the "fraud" and it stated that "promises were made before the marriage that were not kept and were not intended to be kept"...gay?...maybe...or maybe he has lots of girlfriends and promised to get rid of them, but didn''t, or maybe he likes wearing her clothes and promised after marriage he would buy his own Chicago costume, or maybe he promised her a ring like Paris Hilton''s. Who knows. Celebrities are off. They may be pretty to look at and very entertaining in the movies, but they are still off...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t say I am surprised. They hardly knew each other and she was on the rebound.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2005 11:46:16 AM
Author: jorman
I read an article about the ''fraud'' and it stated that ''promises were made before the marriage that were not kept and were not intended to be kept''...gay?...maybe...or maybe he has lots of girlfriends and promised to get rid of them, but didn''t, or maybe he likes wearing her clothes and promised after marriage he would buy his own Chicago costume, or maybe he promised her a ring like Paris Hilton''s. Who knows. Celebrities are off. They may be pretty to look at and very entertaining in the movies, but they are still off...
Heehee, I can totally see him wearing it....he''s about 5''6 and a buck forty max!

I KNOW

Rough_Rock

I Know Kenny Chesney is gay and have for years. I am a married mother of two, nearly 30. I have no reason to lie, whatsoever.

I was once married to a guy several years ago. My ex-husband''s uncle worked at Kenny Chesney''s record label and was dating him for SEVERAL months. My ex-husband''s uncle was openly gay. He told the family he was dating him, but that it was hushed because of Kenny''s career. This took place around 1997-1998.

I have no reason as an upstanding wife, mother, and adult to lie about this. I had told my current husband this about Kenny CHesney and my ex''s uncle years ago. It was the first thing we talked about when these two got married, and I honestly do feel that Renee Zellweger was mislead.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/16/2005 12:35:01 PM
Author: jaysonsmom

Date: 9/16/2005 11:46:16 AM
Author: jorman
I read an article about the ''fraud'' and it stated that ''promises were made before the marriage that were not kept and were not intended to be kept''...gay?...maybe...or maybe he has lots of girlfriends and promised to get rid of them, but didn''t, or maybe he likes wearing her clothes and promised after marriage he would buy his own Chicago costume, or maybe he promised her a ring like Paris Hilton''s. Who knows. Celebrities are off. They may be pretty to look at and very entertaining in the movies, but they are still off...
Heehee, I can totally see him wearing it....he''s about 5''6 and a buck forty max!
and can''t you see him doing a rendition of "All that Jazz" in that country twangy accent, sashaying across the stage in a satin number- tassels and all...

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe Kenny and Tom Cruise are, uh, "special friends".
31.gif
Who knows!
27.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2005 12:58:29 PM
Author: pearcrazy
Maybe Kenny and Tom Cruise are, uh, ''special friends''.
31.gif
Who knows!
27.gif
They''d look good together. Neither would have to worry about the other one towering over him.....except during cross-dressing night when the pumps come out.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2005 12:42:36 PM
Author: I KNOW

I have no reason as an upstanding wife, mother, and adult to lie about this. I had told my current husband this about Kenny CHesney and my ex''s uncle years ago. It was the first thing we talked about when these two got married, and I honestly do feel that Renee Zellweger was mislead.

If Kenny knew he was gay, why did he get married and ruin someone else''s life? That''s so wrong.

TO KENNY: COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!!!!! EVERYONE STILL LOVES ELLEN

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Jaysonsmom- you are cracking me up!
Ha!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2005 1:30:53 PM

31.gif
Who knows!
27.gif
They''d look good together. Neither would have to worry about the other one towering over him.....except during cross-dressing night when the pumps come out.
LMAO!
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2005 12:42:36 PM
Author: I KNOW

I Know Kenny Chesney is gay and have for years. I am a married mother of two, nearly 30. I have no reason to lie, whatsoever.

I was once married to a guy several years ago. My ex-husband''s uncle worked at Kenny Chesney''s record label and was dating him for SEVERAL months. My ex-husband''s uncle was openly gay. He told the family he was dating him, but that it was hushed because of Kenny''s career. This took place around 1997-1998.

Did you really register to PS JUST so you could post this???
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
That''s not exactly what I would call "upstanding." Did your family actually meet Kenny or did yout uncle just claim to be dating him?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Well he pings my gaydar, that''s for sure.....but either way, they never shared a home together, and perhaps the "fraud" could have been about promises to set up house together and cohabitate as husband and wife...I mean, he went right back out on tour after their wedding and they probably never spent more than a few weeks together. Rebound, rebound. Such a shame!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Zellweger Explains Legal Terms of Breakup

NEW YORK - Renee Zellweger, who has filed for an annulment from husband Kenny Chesney after just four months of marriage, says the couple "hope to experience this transition as privately as possible."

"I would personally be very grateful for your support in refraining from drawing derogatory, hurtful, sensationalized or untrue conclusions," she said. "We hope to experience this transition as privately as possible."

Chesney also released a statment Friday: "This is an incredibly sad time. ... I just hope everyone can respect the privacy that I know Renee has already asked for."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050916/ap_on_en_mo/people_zellweger_chesney;_ylt=AoiOS5ahBQ61O0KiCRa25Y.s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3b2NibDltBHNlYwM3MTY-

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2005 1:30:53 PM

31.gif
Who knows!
27.gif
hahaha, that is the funniest thing i''ve read all day!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reading the comments made in this thread about the supposedly homosexual Tom Cruise and Kenny Chesney, I can see why neither man would want to be open about it if he were homosexual! Not every man with a sexual preference for men is effeminate and many cross-dressers are heterosexual.

Many women marry homosexual men who have been entirely open about their sexual preferences. Sometimes the woman just does not know how pervasive the desire to be with other men is for the man whom she marries. He may be attracted to her and able to perform sexually. He may wish very much to be heterosexual and to be faithful to her. Sometimes, with the best intentions, a marriage of this kind fails.

Deborah

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2005 7:24:39 PM
Author: AGBF

Reading the comments made in this thread about the supposedly homosexual Tom Cruise and Kenny Chesney, I can see why neither man would want to be open about it if he were homosexual! Not every man with a sexual preference for men is effeminate and many cross-dressers are heterosexual.

Many women marry homosexual men who have been entirely open about their sexual preferences. Sometimes the woman just does not know how pervasive the desire to be with other men is for the man whom she marries. He may be attracted to her and able to perform sexually. He may wish very much to be heterosexual and to be faithful to her. Sometimes, with the best intentions, a marriage of this kind fails.

Deborah
I hope you don''t take this light-hearted poking fun too seriously. I could care less if a mega-star is straight or gay, I just feel that they should be truthful to themselves and the public so that they''ll be happy. How can you be happy if you''re life is a lie.....of course, that is assuming there''s any truth to these gay rumors.

I''d make a poor superstar because my life would be an open book....everyone would know exactly what pills I take, how many hours I work out, or how many surgeries I had to get my enviable, near-anorexic shape.

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
I read that the "fraud" was in regard to having children: she wants them, he changed his mind and decided he doesn''t, after both initially agreed they wanted kids.

My sources are unreliable - other internet message boards.
2.gif

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/17/2005 10:44:08 AM
Author: Laralooblue
I read that the ''fraud'' was in regard to having children: she wants them, he changed his mind and decided he doesn''t, after both initially agreed they wanted kids.

My sources are unreliable - other internet message boards.
2.gif
Did they try counseling? I''ve known several couples who faced this and they made compromises before they got married. Of course, saying one thing before and another after isn''t fair to either, but it can be worked out. That just says they didnt'' really know each other well enough and probably had no premarital counseling.

cinnabar

Shiny_Rock
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/09/17/wreneee17.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/09/17/ixworld.html

"According to friends, she and Kenny Chesney, the country singer, married on an impulse after a whirlwind romance, and were unable to reconcile the fact that she wanted him to live with her in Connecticut, and he was happier in Nashville and at his Caribbean home."

websailor

Brilliant_Rock

According to FindLaw:

Legal Grounds for Annulment

Courts will order that a marriage be annulled if one of the following situations can be established:

* Fraud: If one of the parties did not tell the truth, or misrepresented information in order to induce the other party to enter into the marriage, then the marriage may be annulled because of fraud.

cinnabar

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/17/2005 7:02:00 PM
Author: websailor

* Fraud: If one of the parties did not tell the truth, or misrepresented information in order to induce the other party to enter into the marriage, then the marriage may be annulled because of fraud.

KC: "Sure honey, I''ll live with you in Connecticut as long as you don''t mind living with me sometimes in Nashville and the Caribbean."

[four months pass]

RZ: "I didn''t think you meant one weekend in Connecticut, six months in Nashville and six months in the Caribbean. You''re a lying weasel and I want an annulment."

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
I read somewhere that they had only spent 15 days together during the four months....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results