clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

Here are my babies --

Fiona is a three-year old Sheltie, and Ellie is our 4 month old Shih Tzu. They're two peas in a pod.

_15796.jpg

_15797.jpg

_15798.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

librarychickie|1394758244|3633617 said:
Here are my babies --

Fiona is a three-year old Sheltie, and Ellie is our 4 month old Shih Tzu. They're two peas in a pod.
Beautiful babes. I've never seen a black & white Shih Tzu, love the coloring.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata|1394757462|3633613 said:
One more with the wet chin.

OMG, I'm in kitty heaven!!! The wet chin and the little tongue sticking out make me want to melt! :love:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

tyty333|1394811286|3634057 said:
OMG, I'm in kitty heaven!!! The wet chin and the little tongue sticking out make me want to melt! :love:
I have a few more pics with the wet chin. Momma kept photobombing the pics. LOL. Here's his dad, Falkor.

falkor.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

howdymurry.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm a proud mama. Atticus is now 5 weeks old and eating solid food. He'll be home in another 5 weeks. :love:

atticus1.jpg

atticus2.jpg

atticus3.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata|1395607735|3639993 said:
I'm a proud mama. Atticus is now 5 weeks old and eating solid food. He'll be home in another 5 weeks. :love:

Mataram... What breed. I though Bengal but with that picture of his dad... I'm questioning my guess!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mayk|1395608847|3640002 said:
Mataram... What breed. I though Bengal but with that picture of his dad... I'm questioning my guess!

He's a savannah cat.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata|1395608937|3640003 said:

He's a savannah cat.

He's yummy!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

Matata|1395607735|3639993 said:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

Miss Tinkie had a visit with the groomer today. Here she is afterward, all shiny and silky. I caught her mid-lick because she came home and ate like she hadn't eaten in 3 days. It's exhausting for her to go to the groomer. She is so silent the whole car ride home. LOL

tinkieaftergroomer_0.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lil Misfit|1395616369|3640048 said:
Miss Tinkie had a visit with the groomer today.

She looks like a right proper fluffy diva. :love:

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock

Ellie had her first beauty shop appointment today. Now, we can finally see those eyes!

She's 5 months old.

_16128.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

img_2456.jpg
Isobel Joy Wish Upon a Star =)
She is now 7 months old and weighs over 40#. Where did my little baby go?! img_2391.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

dsc04895_3.jpg
Long suffering S.A.M., forced to wear girly stuff.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata|1395608937|3640003 said:

He's a savannah cat.
stunning cats!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Atticus @ 6 wks old and looking like he is getting in touch with his inner brat.

_16384.jpg

ball3devil.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata|1396283314|3644369 said:
Atticus @ 6 wks old and looking like he is getting in touch with his inner brat.

Oh Matata! You are in for a whole new level of kitty craziness at your house!

4_cs

Shiny_Rock

I am an animal lover and these pictures are great. Here is Bentley. We have had him about a year. Animals are very therapeutic.He doesn't mind posing for pictures.
100_8631copy.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

slc4 said:
I am an animal lover and these pictures are great. Here is Bentley. We have had him about a year. Animals are very therapeutic.He doesn't mind posing for pictures.
100_8631copy.jpg

He is absolutely adorable, slc4!!! I just wanna hug him to pieces!

D

Deactivated member 42515

I can't get over how beautiful my girls are! Look at those eyes!

Livi

Emma

imageuploadedbytapatalk1396546990.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1396547007.jpg

4_cs

Shiny_Rock

I like looking at the furbabies almost as much as looking at gemstones! The cats are gorgeous, but due to allergies here we have low allergy dogs.
YT-are those Springer Spaniels?

D

Deactivated member 42515

slc4 said:
I like looking at the furbabies almost as much as looking at gemstones! The cats are gorgeous, but due to allergies here we have low allergy dogs.
YT-are those Springer Spaniels?

They sure are :)

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock

Kelinas|1390791598|3601834 said:
missy|1390789206|3601806 said:
Animals look into our very soul and with that head cocked look- so true!
Love the new pics. I want to adopt more animals. My dh is so mean sometimes! 4 cats are not that many and I need a couple of dogs yanno? :cheeky:
+1!!!
My pup is sick and not one person can tell me what's wrong her! We've taken her to 7 vets (I don't even want to think of how much we've paid so far)
She lost all her hair on her hind leg area...they look like turkey legs with the feathers plucked out :errrr:
How she's starting to lo se fur on her actual legs and stomach area, and lost it where her tail curls.
The last vet we went to said "she's just getting old. She'll probably die soon" people are just so wrong sometimes. My dog is certainly not young but you don't tell someone that! Our neighbor raises horses and she told me that she thinks its a case of rain rot (or a fungal infection) which is totally plausible since my dog prefers to sleep outside. She told me to shave the dog bare and treat it with equine medication. Tomorrow is Day one. Pup will hate me but gotta do it for her sake!
so for months my dogs been suffering and I've spent thousands of dollars on ridiculous blood tests and scrapings, trying to figure out why she was losing all her furk
well I now found out what was wrong and it was the same thing I asked that about the first visit.
My poor pup was allergic to her flea and tick medicine. The vet shushed me saying that dogs just don't wake up one morning with allergies and completely threw away that before I could even discuss it. O:nwell she is definitely doing much better now that we've changed the medication.

Always trust your gut instinct.

I'm so happy shes getting her fur back

D

Deactivated member 42515

Kelinas said:
Kelinas|1390791598|3601834 said:
missy|1390789206|3601806 said:
Animals look into our very soul and with that head cocked look- so true!
Love the new pics. I want to adopt more animals. My dh is so mean sometimes! 4 cats are not that many and I need a couple of dogs yanno? :cheeky:
+1!!!
My pup is sick and not one person can tell me what's wrong her! We've taken her to 7 vets (I don't even want to think of how much we've paid so far)
She lost all her hair on her hind leg area...they look like turkey legs with the feathers plucked out :errrr:
How she's starting to lo se fur on her actual legs and stomach area, and lost it where her tail curls.
The last vet we went to said "she's just getting old. She'll probably die soon" people are just so wrong sometimes. My dog is certainly not young but you don't tell someone that! Our neighbor raises horses and she told me that she thinks its a case of rain rot (or a fungal infection) which is totally plausible since my dog prefers to sleep outside. She told me to shave the dog bare and treat it with equine medication. Tomorrow is Day one. Pup will hate me but gotta do it for her sake!
so for months my dogs been suffering and I've spent thousands of dollars on ridiculous blood tests and scrapings, trying to figure out why she was losing all her furk
well I now found out what was wrong and it was the same thing I asked that about the first visit.
My poor pup was allergic to her flea and tick medicine. The vet shushed me saying that dogs just don't wake up one morning with allergies and completely threw away that before I could even discuss it. O:nwell she is definitely doing much better now that we've changed the medication.

Always trust your gut instinct.

I'm so happy shes getting her fur back

Yay!!!! Oh that is such good news!!! I'm so glad that your baby isn't in any pain or discomfort anymore!

As for the vet, are they going to give you some kind of partial refund? Think about all the trauma, time and energy that went into you and your dog and in the end, it's the one thing your vet just brushed off. Probably because he/she thinks they are the professional and your opinion doesn't matter. Yes, they are the professional but we are their parents! We know! Anyway, partial refund for all the wasted time your poor baby spent in suffering.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kelinas, great news about your sweet pup's health. It's amazing how medical professionals can make such mistakes when the answer could be in front of them all along. Especially since you suggested it! In any case I am so relieved she is doing well and that is the main thing!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OK just snapped the latest fur baby group shot- as usual hanging out in bed on a lazy Saturday morning lol. It seems they don't move much. Hahaha. I promise you I get them to exercise during other times of the day. It's just the weekend mornings they laze about in our bed. :bigsmile:

april122014thkittiesinbed.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love the latest pics, keep them coming please!

Funny how some of us get more excited about pics of our pets than of people! :naughty:

DK :bigsmile:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Missy, your "lazy" cats are adorable!

Here's Livi again. She loves getting her picture taken

imageuploadedbytapatalk1397319520.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1397319551.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Forgot I had these pictures!
(given the thousands of pictures we have on the computer... almost all of them of the animals :lol: )

img_4462.jpg

img_4474.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results