clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

Matata|1393466151|3623811 said:
I have loved your Phinney since you first posted about her. So darn cute. I would have a hard time being pack leader when it came to discipline looking at that sweet face. :love:
Thank you! I think she pretty much rules the roost now that we let her onto the bed and couch.

YT|1393473189|3623880 said:
I love Taji! I love Phinney! I wanna meet Taji and I wanna see Phinney again!

Here's Emma... She hasn't moved for the past 30 minutes... She's super focused on the front door cuz daddy comes home soon. I swear, sometimes she forgets to breathe. So statuesque.

Eta: no matter what I do, my picture is coming out sideways...
Haha, does she know when daddy is coming home and starts waiting for him around that time?

D

Deactivated member 42515

SMC said:
Matata|1393466151|3623811 said:
I have loved your Phinney since you first posted about her. So darn cute. I would have a hard time being pack leader when it came to discipline looking at that sweet face. :love:
Thank you! I think she pretty much rules the roost now that we let her onto the bed and couch.

YT|1393473189|3623880 said:
I love Taji! I love Phinney! I wanna meet Taji and I wanna see Phinney again!

Here's Emma... She hasn't moved for the past 30 minutes... She's super focused on the front door cuz daddy comes home soon. I swear, sometimes she forgets to breathe. So statuesque.

Eta: no matter what I do, my picture is coming out sideways...
Haha, does she know when daddy is coming home and starts waiting for him around that time?

Yup! She always knows every time!

Here's Leo. SIL's cockapoo. He's so adorable! And this pic totally proves that! I love him!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1393704478.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phinney sleeping with the same seahorse she had since she was adopted. We bought her the seahorse to place with her litter and absorb the scents so she would feel less lonely coming home.

This is the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time. Brought a tear to my eye.

SMC

Ideal_Rock

ecf8503|1393868856|3626472 said:
Phinney sleeping with the same seahorse she had since she was adopted. We bought her the seahorse to place with her litter and absorb the scents so she would feel less lonely coming home.

This is the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time. Brought a tear to my eye.
Thanks! Phinney's first birthday is on Wednesday. We made homemade peanut butter biscuits for her and all her daycare friends.

Here she is on the second day we adopted her and yesterday (with a biscuit). She's so grown up!

photo__73_0.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I can't believe that I'm actually tip-toeing through my house so as not to wake the cat! :lol:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

YT, I think you've shown pics of Leo before, if I'm remembering correctly. I love him, and I LOVE that photo! Adorable!

Should I be concerned that one of our cats is so heavy-footed that I can actually hear her walking around upstairs? She doesn't wear a bell or anything but we can hear her coming from a mile away! :lol:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock

VRBeauty..Thanks for posting. I REALLY thought I was the only one!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Zoe-our cat Opilio is like that too. You can hear her in the basement, walking across the floor upstairs. It's like holy crap what the heck is going on up there? Come upstairs and it's the cat. She stomps. Funny thing is, she's a smallish cat!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Atticus, a whopping 3.5 weeks old.

dsc_110.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Matata said:
Ahhhhh!!!! Cuteness overload Mytatas!!! I wanna hug him and hold him and call him squishy!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks YT. I wanna do all those things to him too. To keep me occupied until he's home, I'm spending vast amounts of money on new toys and cat trees. :$$):

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata|1394475329|3631124 said:

Love!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cat entertainment...

One big glass vase and one wine cork... He chased it for a good 30 minutes.

_15688.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mayk|1394488778|3631296 said:
Cat entertainment...

One big glass vase and one wine cork... He chased it for a good 30 minutes.
Ha! This is why I don't spend a lot of money on commercially produced cat toys. So many things around the house that they prefer. Of course, we do consume copious amounts of vino in order to keep the cork supply sufficient for the cats. Ah, the things we do for our pets :twirl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

My cat would chase a scrunched up ball of paper around the house for hours.

DK :))

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ohhh Atticus is so cuuuute!

We've been talking about getting another dog for a while now, and we decided next summer would be a good time. Trapper will be 8, London 11, and the kids and I will be home all summer, so it's not a case of getting a dog Saturday and then the family is back to work/school Monday and the dog is like wth? He has always been adamant about getting a puppy, but I want to rescue, and after giving him the reasons why, he agrees, so that's what we're going to do. Now I have a year to research rescues and follow them to see what they're about. It will be a female, pit bull, and she already has a name. I'm a planner.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

I'm in love! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

SMC

Ideal_Rock

packrat|1394566602|3631879 said:

We've been talking about getting another dog for a while now, and we decided next summer would be a good time. Trapper will be 8, London 11, and the kids and I will be home all summer, so it's not a case of getting a dog Saturday and then the family is back to work/school Monday and the dog is like wth? He has always been adamant about getting a puppy, but I want to rescue, and after giving him the reasons why, he agrees, so that's what we're going to do. Now I have a year to research rescues and follow them to see what they're about. It will be a female, pit bull, and she already has a name. I'm a planner.
Ooh, what's the name you have picked out! I'm all for rescues too.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

SMC|1394569832|3631916 said:

Her name will be Ellery Maeve. I've been sitting on it for about 3 years now, waiting for a dog to name that! JD scrunched up his nose at it, but was fine w/being able to call her Ellie. (Or Ellie Mae even ha!)

SMC

Ideal_Rock

packrat|1394578421|3632022 said:
SMC|1394569832|3631916 said:

Her name will be Ellery Maeve. I've been sitting on it for about 3 years now, waiting for a dog to name that! JD scrunched up his nose at it, but was fine w/being able to call her Ellie. (Or Ellie Mae even ha!)
Awwww, that's an adorable name. Best of luck finding her - and please plaster her pics all over this thread when you get her!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock

To Matata, you must post pictures all they way through the first year. Love that breed. Very feisty. Hard to keep In the house

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock

Matata, one more thing: "Atticus,". AWESOME NAME!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gah, my heart is melting!!! :love: SOOO precious!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gem Queen|1394598735|3632265 said:
To Matata, you must post pictures all they way through the first year. Love that breed. Very feisty. Hard to keep In the house
I'll be sure to post pics. You all will probably get sick of them. I may even make him his own blog. :bigsmile: I already have 3 SVs and they aren't door darters. I taught them that running out the door was a bad thing and they're smart enough to learn commands such as "stay" and "sit." Two of them are leash trained and go for walks; the other one is too scared to walk so he goes out in a pet stroller. They don't call me a crazy cat lady for nothing. :loopy:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock

You can never get sick of beauty. More pictures, please.
Here are my monkeys. I love them so much, I can't stand it

_15741.jpg

_15742.jpg

_15743.jpg

_15744.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Everyone's babies are so beautiful! Love this thread. I don't think I've ever posted anything here, but I took a couple phone pics the other day of my red/white beagle who is 7, so thought I'd share. She is very food-motivated, and we have a 21 month old toddler in the family now, so she gets lots of unnecessary treats. She is very tolerant of the baby and loves all kids, very true to the breed.

_15745.jpg

_15746.jpg

_15747.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gem Queen|1394605472|3632314 said:
Here are my monkeys. I love them so much, I can't stand it
Stunning fur kids! I have a soft spot for marbles. They are exquisitely decorous in their complementary colors.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

monarch64|1394606709|3632322 said:
I took a couple phone pics the other day of my red/white beagle who is 7, so thought I'd share. She is very food-motivated, and we have a 21 month old toddler in the family now, so she gets lots of unnecessary treats.
Love the 2nd pic with the dog under the baby's chair. Kind of like a built-in vacuum. Pleeeze drop some food, pleeeze. :bigsmile:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

More Atticus pics. The full-on face shot shows a chin wet from nursing :love: And his mom, Sumatra, photobombed a couple of the pics.

bellypose.jpg

facecloseup.jpg

mombath.jpg

momforehead.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

One more with the wet chin.

wetchin.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results