color
clarity

Racy Photos of Melania Trump

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1478827952|4096679 said:
ruby59|1478803791|4096447 said:
So OP, only certain women should be respected.

I was taken to task when I said women should not get into situations they cannot handle. I was told a woman can do whatever she wants.

Does that not hold true for Melania, especially when it was something in her past?

To post that here, is a contradiction of what I thought many of you stand for..

As for bullying, I worked in the public schools and it is an epidemic. I heard it compared to terrorism.

It was a factor behind some of the school shootings.

Ruby, I'm not sure what you mean -- or are asking -- with that.

I feel that all people, women included (as I include women in the definition of people) should be respected based on their merits. And Melania's merits have been presented--in all their glory--for everyone to determine what level of respect is appropriate.

I don't fault Melania for these photos -- as I mentioned before. She was a model and this was a job. If there was a profit to be made I applaud her, as a business minded person, to have made it. Believe me, if there was a profit to be made with girl-on-girl photos that involved a 5 foot tall chubby 46 year old with sagging tits and an unwaxed pussy I'd be the first in line.

I also certainly don't think any *less* of Melania, or her husband, than I did before viewing these photos. (Feel free to take this statement as you wish to interpret.)

So help me understand. You put her in a category? You have different levels of respect? So a pole dancer or stripper would fall into a lesser respect category? That doesn't sound very liberal. If I'm way off base, I'm listening.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bonfire|1478998235|4097637 said:

I was taken to task when I said women should not get into situations they cannot handle. I was told a woman can do whatever she wants.

Does that not hold true for Melania, especially when it was something in her past?

As for bullying, I worked in the public schools and it is an epidemic. I heard it compared to terrorism.

I feel that all people, women included (as I include women in the definition of people) should be respected based on their merits. And Melania's merits have been presented--in all their glory--for everyone to determine what level of respect is appropriate.

I don't fault Melania for these photos -- as I mentioned before. She was a model and this was a job. If there was a profit to be made I applaud her, as a business minded person, to have made it. Believe me, if there was a profit to be made with girl-on-girl photos that involved a 5 foot tall chubby 46 year old with sagging tits and an unwaxed pussy I'd be the first in line.

I also certainly don't think any *less* of Melania, or her husband, than I did before viewing these photos. (Feel free to take this statement as you wish to interpret.)

So help me understand. You put her in a category? You have different levels of respect? So a pole dancer or stripper would fall into a lesser respect category? That doesn't sound very liberal.

Absolutely. Her current category is "unknown" as I do not know her personally or know much about her at this point, so she begins with the baseline level of respect I accord to all people. The respect level I associate with her going forward will be determined based on what I learn of her actions.

I don't judge people based on their occupations, so no, a pole dancer or stripper does not fall into a lesser category of respect for me. The things that affect the level of respect I feel people merit relates to the way they treat other people and animals, the ethical behavior they exhibit (even if no one is looking, to paraphrase a widely used philosophy), and other things of that ilk.

As for sounding liberal, I think that is actually very liberal. ETA - actually that doesn't sound liberal to me, it just sounds normal.

The comment about Melania's merits being presented in all their glory was made tongue-in-check BTW. Again, humor. Perhaps it's just not possible for me to be funny in the internet.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I definitely respect some people more than others. Is that not how everyone is?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1478999554|4097647 said:
Bonfire|1478998235|4097637 said:

So help me understand. You put her in a category? You have different levels of respect? So a pole dancer or stripper would fall into a lesser respect category? That doesn't sound very liberal.

Absolutely. Her current category is "unknown" as I do not know her personally or know much about her at this point, so she begins with the baseline level of respect I accord to all people. The respect level I associate with her going forward will be determined based on what I learn of her actions.

I don't judge people based on their occupations, so no, a pole dancer or stripper does not fall into a lesser category of respect for me. The things that affect the level of respect I feel people merit relates to the way they treat other people and animals, the ethical behavior they exhibit (even if no one is looking, to paraphrase a widely used philosophy), and other things of that ilk.

As for sounding liberal, I think that is actually very liberal. ETA - actually that doesn't sound liberal to me, it just sounds normal.

The comment about Melania's merits being presented in all their glory was made tongue-in-check BTW. Again, humor. Perhaps it's just not possible for me to be funny in the internet.

I'm an "old school" feminist. I respect and support all women because we are women, period. I agree about quality of character. Compassion, moral, ethical behavior. If my dog likes you, you're in! The post still smacks to me of criticism though. Thanks Dee*jay for further explanation of your position.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dee-jay, you don't think she looks overly well endowed? LUCKY YOU! :lol: Whenever I see big (to me) boobs on a thin woman I always think boob job maybe? I guess I'm just jealous.

I have to laugh that some panties are all in a twist here because someone posted links to nude Melania. Whyyyyyyyy would this be done if not to embarrass her?????? Seriously? I am willing to bet no one in the Trump family is embarrassed about the new attention being paid to these pics. Donald was once goaded into letting Howard Stern call his own daughter a piece of ass - on the airwaves no less! This is a family that is beyond being embarrassed by anything.

I thought the link was posted so that we could take a look and, if so inclined, discuss the pictures. Doing so doesn't make one anti-woman or anti-feminism. I don't have to support Melania as a woman, whatever the heck that means, to know that I am a tried and true feminist.

Would all the people who take offense to us looking at and talking about Melania's body feel better if we were turned the talk to Kim K or Sarah Jean Underwood?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
siv1|1478873965|4096923 said:
Deejay, by positing the link, you are disrespecting women. I really would have thought you were better than that. I'm just going to chalk it up to you being upset over the election. Still, no excuse.

I think that argument only holds if you think Melania was disrespecting herself when she posed for those pictures... :think:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results