shape
carat
color
clarity

Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stary-eyed04

Rough_Rock
Hello all! I am new here- although I''ve been reading your posts/information for a while now.
I have a question, any imput would be wonderful!
30.gif

Will I be satisfied with this diamond?

Shape: Radiant
Carat Weight: 2.01
Color: J
Clarity: SI1
Graded By: GIA
Cut Grade: Very Good

Depth: 76.9%
Table: 75%
Girdle: Thick to Extremely Thick
Culet: None
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Good
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 6.86 x 6.81 x 5.24
Length / Width Ratio: 1.01

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
I am not an expert - esp. radiants but 75% table and thick to ex. thick girdle turn me off.
20.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I''m no expert, but that faces up EXTREMELY small for 2 ct, even for a radiant I think. (radiants usually look much smaller than rounds for the same ct weight). Possibly because of that extremely thick girdle? It wouldn''t be my first choice!

But hopefully the radiant experts will chime in.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummm, I believe I already saw this thread on RT.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/question.62438/

Please try to keep the topics just to 1 section otherwise most won't know where to keep up with the thread. Also, you'll get the most traffic on RT. This section is mainly to show off our baubles and generate lots of drool.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi there,

I wouldn''t go for it - it''s going to face up small, which doesn''t justify paying what you''re going to pay for a 2 carat ring. Make sure that the measurements are at least 7 x 7 mm (you will see the difference). The depth should be under 70%. That said, I love square radiants - I''m sure the ring will be beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results