shape
carat
color
clarity

Purple Pink Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all-it is a really great color, I must say that I was a little bummed by the cut-but I just kept looking at the the stone and all I could see was the color after awhile and ignored the cut. So it should be good once set-I hope.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 5:21:48 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
White gold!!!!

I''ve got a sapphire with exactly the same colour way but for the life of me, I can''t photograph it - can you tell me how you managed to capture all of its colours please?

By the way, mine is set with 2 princess cuts as well and it looks gorgeous in w/gold. I can''t wait to see the finished project. How exciting. It''s going to be stunning and I ADORE your side stones.
30.gif
Ooo I''d love to see your sapphire :) As for the photos-it was overcast and I just used different indoor lighting.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is going to be gorgeous!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/2/2009 9:28:15 AM
Author: stepcutnut

Date: 10/1/2009 5:21:48 PM
White gold!!!!

I''ve got a sapphire with exactly the same colour way but for the life of me, I can''t photograph it - can you tell me how you managed to capture all of its colours please?

By the way, mine is set with 2 princess cuts as well and it looks gorgeous in w/gold. I can''t wait to see the finished project. How exciting. It''s going to be stunning and I ADORE your side stones.
30.gif
Ooo I''d love to see your sapphire :) As for the photos-it was overcast and I just used different indoor lighting.
Here you are! Today is very rainy, grey and overcast - so that''s the lighting for the outside pictures (and I got wet!). Inside is in the kitchen under halogen spotlights. Side stones are diamonds.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/3/2009 9:17:30 AM

Here you are! Today is very rainy, grey and overcast - so that''s the lighting for the outside pictures (and I got wet!). Inside is in the kitchen under halogen spotlights. Side stones are diamonds.
Very very cool. And it looks similar to the setting that the OP is planning!

Any stats on this Sapphire? What color would you call it? TFS

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Love the colour
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
and gorgeous sidestones!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results