clarity

PS Mommy Thread-Newborn to 12 months!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2009 4:17:30 PM
Author: sunkist
Thanks SBDE and Mustang! Haha, Mustang on making a ''political'' decision
9.gif
I keep secretly hoping a friend will offer me one, but maybe they''re all still in use
3.gif
Anyways, I don''t see anything on the market for under $100 really. I''ll keep looking! Or maybe TGal''s laundry basket idea would work!

Drawers are better, they won''t tip.

3.gif

I had an old bassinet that a friend gave me to use. Glad I didn''t buy one...she was only in it for 6 weeks. I would not bother to buy one new.

But they ARE handy those first few weeks.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2009 4:17:30 PM
Author: sunkist
Thanks SBDE and Mustang! Haha, Mustang on making a ''political'' decision
9.gif
I keep secretly hoping a friend will offer me one, but maybe they''re all still in use
3.gif
Anyways, I don''t see anything on the market for under $100 really. I''ll keep looking! Or maybe TGal''s laundry basket idea would work!
I ended up using the one from my mom (that I slept in as a baby). My MIL''s needed work, and SIL''d was just a new cheapy. So I think I made it through that mine field without setting anything off!

How long do you have until you''re due? I''d wait until it''s closer incase there''s someone that just hasn''t had the chance to offer theirs up yet. You could also try consignment stores. I went to one for the first time last weekend, they had one of the mini arms reach co-sleepers that looked in brand new condition.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
I concur Sunkist. Try to get a second hand one. We bought a like-new Moses basket from a family in our neighborhood off of Craigslist. He was in his crib full time at 8 weeks old.
3.gif

Fiery - Sophia is SO cute.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Haha, TGal, perfect! I have more drawers than laundry baskets anyway. :)

Mustang I have 3 more months till baby arrives. I''m just barely starting to get a little panicky though cause I still have absolutely nothing for the babe and we just went into escrow on a new house! So it will be over a month before I really want to start collecting stuff. So I''m just making lists and thinking and shopping. No buying yet!

Mela that''s what I was thinking too, like a little Moses basket. Then I could carry it into a different room if I wanted. I love garage saling, but I haven''t found any that have baby stuff lately! I''m not a Craigslist aficionado, yet. Maybe some day.

Thanks guys!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Ok, what about Childbirth Classes?? Useful? Over-rated?? You can get along without it?

I have watched a lot of videos online of live births and I have my mom and sisters than have always told me their experiences of childbirth, both natural and with epidural. I feel like I know the basic stages of labor. And I sort of feel like I can figure out a breathing technique to manage the pain.

I just don''t want to pay $150 for the class and then feel like it was a waste and I didn''t learn anything new!
3.gif

Did anyone else forego the class? Thanks ladies!! :)

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
Sunkist - we did a childbirth class at the hospital I delivered at. It was $80, and I think it was worth it for me. The instructor was a former L&D nurse with 2 kids and a decent sense of humor. They didn''t snow many videos, but her explinations and real life stories helped me out a lot. I should have paid more attention to the c-section part though! $150 seems kinda high? Are there other options? My friend didn''t do the class and had no problems, but with my planning nature, I needed to know what was going on and when!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Sunkist - I got an ArmsReach mini on ebay and it''s been one of my top buys. Daisy sleeps in our room and will do until she''s 6 months at least, more if she hasn''t learnt to climb out - she''s 3 months now. She''s a silent sleeper so not a problem in keeping me awake - in fact I sleep better as I don''t have to get up to check on her or to feed her during the night. If she was in her own room I would be forever popping in and out to check on her. The mini is also supereasy to pack and to put up so we take it with us on holidays/visiting grandparents etc

One heads up - it took me 6 weeks to sort out all the bits of my stroller as the stockist I got mine from sent one wrong bit and then it was a nightmare sending it back and getting the right one, so be careful about leaving things too last minute if they are essentials.

TDM - too funny about you trying to phone me! LOL!

DD - Awwww, the first MAMA, that is so cute! And mega-grrr on AFFFFF - that really sucks!

On the teething, did you have any clues that it was coming? Daisy can''t stop sucking on her hands the last two weeks and people keeping saying ''Ooooh, she''s teething'' - but her gums look normal and I''ve read that they often just suck their hands for fun?
33.gif

Mela - Hope the milk blister clears up for you soon!

Big TMI coming up... for those of you who had episiotomies or physically ''traumatic'' births, how long did it take for everything to go back to normal? It''s now 13 weeks since D was born and my stitches are still painful - DH can forget any chance of DTD for the near future at least. I''m also finding that my bladder in no way works like it did before. I can happily cough, sneeze, jump up and down etc but if I go anywhere near a tap or anything to do with bathrooms then it''s a nightmare. If we are out and I need to change D then I have to give her to DH to hold while I make a trip to the ladies first. If he''s not there then I have to take her in with me and trying to undo zips and buttons with one hand when you are desperate is ghastly. It doesn''t seem to make any difference how often I go, it seems to be a complete mind association thing with water. I spoke to my GP and a physio and they said it could take 6 months plus to see a difference - so depressing!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sunkist I bought the mini cosleeper from arms reach and in retrospect it was not a good purchase. We only had Hunter in our room for 4 weeks, and although we have used the cosleeper as a travel bed up until now, at 6 months he is now too big for the mini. I would have gotten the full size if I had a do over. Actually, I would have bought a cheepie moses basket or used a drawer and then I would have bought the Baby Bjorn Travel crib for travel.

Pandora I think the hand chewing thing is a stange they all go through and Hunter did it for about 2 months before the teeth actually popped in! LOL! So I guess it was a sign in one sense in that it preceded the teething
20.gif
The drool was monumental for 2 months too. So no real signs. He doesn''t seen too bothered except he is even more motivated than usual to put anything and everything in his mouth ad knaw on it.

RE: "down there". I would say that 6 months is about right for me. I had no episiotomy, but it feels like it took forever for my pelvic muscles to heal and strengthen. They still aren''t what they used to be. And I did have a small tear inside (Hunter''s finger nail sliced me coming out!
23.gif
), and so intercourse has been slow.... my mw told me that the scar tissue needs to be broken down for the pain to go away. We have been sexually active since about 6 weeks pp, maybe 2x per month, but lately I am trying to make an effort to do it more because it means a lot to DH -- he doesn''t pressure but it really makes him feel loved so I am trying to get more into it. The pain with intercourse is lessening, but we are gentle and have not always had intercourse but instead did other things that helped stretch the area and get me more comfortable with the whole thing. I know for a long time pp I didn''t even want to put my own itty bitty fingers inside because it was so tender and felt so different that it used to! So I would say that even though you aren''t totally in the mood, maybe starting to veeeery veeery gently begin exploring the area to help break down the scar tissue could be a good idea. I think it isn''t only time that heals, but also use! haha.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I posted this in my baby food thread, so thought I'd add it here too... Hunter goes mental to grab anything in our hands and jam it into his mouth, and this was vacation!

beerguzzlebaby2.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
Pandora- Daisy is an absolute doll. As for pain during sex, I'm dealing with it too at 8 weeks PP. It fees like the first time again, and not in a good way.
40.gif
I didn't have an episiotomy, but I did have a second degree tear. No real advice, but know you aren't alone! I'm hoping things feel normal again soon.

fiery- Yay for a smiley baby! She's beautiful. It's hard to capture those quick little smiles on film, isn't it?

Blen- Fingers crossed your house sells ASAP! *Selling dust*

sunkist- We also have an Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper, and we really like it. Whenever he wakes for a midnight/mid-morning feed, my husband scoops him out of it and into my arms without getting out of bed. He isn't the quietest sleeper, but we sleep with rain sounds, so it ends up being extra white noise.

dreamer- He's absolutely adorable. Congratulations on your first two teeth, Hunter!

Thank you all so much for the sweet words about Henry and for the advice about the hotel cribs/co-sleeping. We ended up putting him in bed with us, in the middle, and all was well. I barely slept the first night, always waking to make sure he was okay, but I got a decent amount the second night.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer - that pic is priceless, especially b/c its Kokanee
31.gif
. Sorry about AFF but it reminded me to pack tampons just in case. so, your misfortune was for a greater good
12.gif
. LOVE that Hunter said "Mama"! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Pands - Romy is drooling a lot and jammimg his fingers in his mouth too. Its the veeeerrrrrry beginning stages of teething. Lucky us
20.gif

we bought this to take with us on holiday. Its going to be his bed (instead of a pack n'' play), and also his sun shade on the beach. Reviews to follow when we return.

http://www.kidco.com/main.taf?p=4,5

peapod.jpg

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
Pandora - Kyle went through lots of hand munching and waterfall drooling for about a month, then it stopped and still no teeth. She''s probably just begining the teething process.

dreamer - cut pic! I got some last night of Kyle eating I need to post for you. He''s usually not too messy, but for some reason last night he got food everywhere! And it was prunes and sweet potatoes, so the colors are interesting
20.gif

Mela - good luck traveling! That sleeper looks neat, and much easier to pack than a pac-n-play!

My little sister flies in tonight for a long weekend, she''s been really excited about having a nephew. She has seen him several times before, but this will be her first time with exclusive baby holding rights. And she alwasy brings cute clothes! (she works PT at Baby Gap
2.gif
)

My sitter is being induced tongiht, so Monday Kyle will have a new itty bitty playmate. I''ll have to snap some pics of them together.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mustng please post pics!

Mela I need your review of that product. I need a travel crib too and am not sure what to get and have been thinking of that one.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 9:46:04 AM
Author: mela lu
Dreamer - that pic is priceless, especially b/c its Kokanee
31.gif
. Sorry about AFF but it reminded me to pack tampons just in case. so, your misfortune was for a greater good
12.gif
. LOVE that Hunter said ''Mama''! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Pands - Romy is drooling a lot and jammimg his fingers in his mouth too. Its the veeeerrrrrry beginning stages of teething. Lucky us
20.gif

we bought this to take with us on holiday. Its going to be his bed (instead of a pack n'' play), and also his sun shade on the beach. Reviews to follow when we return.

Mela, don''t wait to travel with it to use it. Test it out at home for naps and a full night''s sleep. If he doesn''t like it, it will be good to know in advance.

Amelia loves hers, but I started her on it early. I think something like this would be a disaster for older babies who never slept in it!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer, so cute!

Mela, that looks really convenient! I hope Romy likes it!

Sunkist, we ended up putting Jacks in his crib in his room starting with night 2. We had originally planned for him to sleep in the pnp in our room for the first few weeks, but we quickly realized that 1. he makes a LOT of noise in his sleep and 2. it''s distracting for the one of us who is trying to sleep for the other one to get up and take care of him if he''s in the bedroom. So now we have him in his crib next door, and we also leave the doors to both rooms open and have the monitor on, although I have to admit, there are nights I turn the monitor down and just use the lights because he''s loud.

As for childbirth classes, I felt like mine were a big waste of time, but at the same time felt better after having gone because I would have worried that I was missing something important if I didn''t go.

Pandora, I can''t help because I had a c/s, and also haven''t been cleared yet to even try dtd. But I wish you quick healing!

Afm, it really is amazing how different being a mother is day to day. After a bad night, I feel like crap and have a rough time all day and can''t wait for dh to get home so I can have a little break. After a good night, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE every minute of being with Jacks, even when he''s screaming or pooping out of his diapers and I feel so much better. Today is a good day, and we even ventured out to Target to return the breast pump and get me some new bras since I think my boobs have reached their final post-preg. size.

Oh and wish me luck, my brother, sil, and their BIG dog are coming to visit tomorrow for the weekend. I originally asked them not to bring the dog just because I thought it would be too much to handle, especially since our place is so much smaller than theirs and we don''t have a fenced yard or anything, but their dog sitter fell through and I didn''t want to scrap the whole visit. I''m a little nervous, especially after how stressful the il visit was, but it''s only for 3 days so I''m sure I''ll at least survive it!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 1:54:13 PM
Author: Sabine
Afm, it really is amazing how different being a mother is day to day. After a bad night, I feel like crap and have a rough time all day and can''t wait for dh to get home so I can have a little break. After a good night, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE every minute of being with Jacks, even when he''s screaming or pooping out of his diapers and I feel so much better. Today is a good day, and we even ventured out to Target to return the breast pump and get me some new bras since I think my boobs have reached their final post-preg. size.
Amen sister, amen.

And the great thing is that it really gets better and better. Soon almost every day will be a good day I promise! I just love spending my time with HUnter, so much that I am alredy thinking about babies 2 and 3
11.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 12:32:22 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Mela, don''t wait to travel with it to use it. Test it out at home for naps and a full night''s sleep. If he doesn''t like it, it will be good to know in advance.
HAHA too late - we leave tomorrow! haha.

I feel like as long as I get him in there early, before he''s overtired (a la HSHHC) we''ll be ok. I''ve been putting him down early lately, after 1 hr of wakefullness, and he''s been sleeping like a champ! 1 hr 40 mins earlier today...and I just put him down again. CROSSIES!

__

DD, I can''t wait for your 2nd AND 3rd! tee hee.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 2:39:04 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

And the great thing is that it really gets better and better. Soon almost every day will be a good day I promise! I just love spending my time with HUnter, so much that I am alredy thinking about babies 2 and 3
11.gif

Ugh, so am I...and it needs to STOP. At least for two years, which is when we plan to try for numero dos.
10.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 3:18:58 PM

Date: 8/20/2009 12:32:22 PM
Author: TravelingGal

HAHA too late - we leave tomorrow! haha.

I feel like as long as I get him in there early, before he''s overtired (a la HSHHC) we''ll be ok. I''ve been putting him down early lately, after 1 hr of wakefullness, and he''s been sleeping like a champ! 1 hr 40 mins earlier today...and I just put him down again. CROSSIES!

__

DD, I can''t wait for your 2nd AND 3rd! tee hee.
Mela, have a great time. You HAVE practiced how to fold it, right? There''s a youtube clip on how to do it if you have trouble. I thought it was easy but some reviewers said they could not do it.

Oh, and don''t use the pump...for the small peapod, way easier just to blow it up yourself.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Blen-I’m so sorry things are stressful for you guys and really hoping it gets easier soon. A question when you have time: When/how did you store breastmilk? Someone gave me Medela pump and save bags and I’m thinking about starting to store milk now for work (I go back 9/28).

DD-Hunter is gorgeous and so big! I love the photo!

Sunkist-I thought my childbirth class was really, really great. The best part were the videos because it prepared Mr. Fiery. We had purchased In the Womb which is a great documentary but the lady had such a clean and uneventful birth. In the classes, he got to see all kinds of activity in that area so it prepared him lol. Too bad we couldn’t use any of the methods though. My hospital would have allowed me too even with the pitocin but DD wasn’t getting enough oxygen so I was left strapped into the bed. We had practiced though every night and I *believe* it would have helped out a lot. We took a bf’ing class which only helped me recognized that I was doing it wrong and that it was ok to not know how to right off the bat.

Mela-Have an awesome time love! I want tons of Romy pictures when you get back!

Sabine-Glad you got out of the house. Jacks is adorable, I luff him. Have fun with your bro and sil!

Pandora-I didn’t have a traumatic birth but I did get a 2nd degree tear (not as dramatic as an episiotomy though). We haven’t attempted to DTD just yet. I think we’re both scared too. Anyway, I felt ok maybe a week later but didn’t feel back to normal until maybe a week ago (6 weeks pp) but doing certain things forces me to get an icepack (like walking up/down the stairs too much in one day)

Ebree-the first night I slept with her in the bed, I was really nervous too but she loves it. Sometimes she’ll sleep the entire night with her little hand on my arm. It’s enough to make me want to have her in bed with me every night (but not really lol)

~~

Sophia had a better night last night. I fed her at 5:30 and at 6:30, I went walking with her for 20 minutes. I gave her a bath, put her PJs on, fed her, and put her to bed around 7:45. She slept until 12:30 with one dream feed in between. She would have stayed sleeping except because of my stupid OAL she started choking and woke herself up screaming. She didn’t go back to sleep until 3:30 and in her swing. She woke up at 6:45 to feed and I tried to put her in her bassinet but she wasn’t having it so I let her sleep in bed with me.

My mom came to visit today but only for one day (boo). She’s from the school of keep baby awake all day and they sleep better at night. I tried to explain overtired to her but she looked at me like I was crazy. I’m testing her theory out tonight. We kept her up most of the day although she did take 2 two hour naps during the day and she slept the entire time we were shopping. She fell asleep at 8:30 and I can hear her starting to complain in the monitor but hopefully its just sleep noises and not that she’s waking up (crossing fingers). I will never understand why during the day she can sleep soundly with the TV on and conversations all around her but at night, if she hears one tiny squeak she’s up. I’m going to do a dream feed now to “tank” her up and hopefully that’ll keep her asleep for a few hours. I know we won’t be sleeping through the night for a while but if I can get at least 3 or 4 hours out of her between night feeds, I’ll be happy.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
DD, he''s just adorable! And awwwwww - "Mama"!!
We''re also thinking about 2, and 3, and maybe more... But this is just the worst time with everything else that''s going on! That''s keeping us in check. Decent job(s) that we actually enjoy going to first, then baby!

Mela, have a safe and fun trip!!

Sunkist - childbirth classes were absolutely worth it. I honestly didn''t learn all that much, but DH learned tons more than he would have in a book, and, best of all, he learned to apply counterpressure on my hips. OMG that was a life saver. My only regret about the birth is that the thought of having him climb in the birth pool and continue to provide counterpressure on my hips in there never crossed either of our minds. I just did it myself. FWIW, I was planning a natural birth and went to a class that was geared towards that. $150 sounds high for a hospital class but not for an independent class.

Pandora - Damn Daisy''s cute. G''s been sucking his hands nonstop, and drooling. The ped said that it''s a sign that teething is coming but that it gives absolutely no indication as to when.

MustangGal - congrats, soon-to-be-Auntie!

Fiery - have I mentioned how cute Sophia is!?

TDM - I''d go for it, personally. We all need an occasional break.

Thanks for all of the well wishes, girls! I think that we''re going to be completely ready to put it on the market as of Sunday, with the exception of getting the building and permit office to inspect one building project that we will complete tomorrow or Saturday, and getting the inspection supervisor to overturn the fact that we failed a plumbing inspection because the inspector refused to grandfather our pipes in when we replaced the tub (not touching the pipes). And the building and permit office supervisor said that he should have, but the inspection supervisor is the right person to make the official decision and is on vacation. So this is holding us up.
29.gif
But we need to finish these ongoing projects, because no one wants to buy somebody else''s incomplete projects.

And I''m sorry to everyone I missed, but I need to head to bed soon here.

George''s latest trick is rolling away from me when I''m trying to change his diaper. He also keeps throwing his legs into the air and grabbing his feet and then rolling from side to side. Makes diaper changes interesting.

RollyGeorge.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 10:10:11 PM
Author: fiery

Blen-I’m so sorry things are stressful for you guys and really hoping it gets easier soon. A question when you have time: When/how did you store breastmilk? Someone gave me Medela pump and save bags and I’m thinking about starting to store milk now for work (I go back 9/28).
Missed this -
I started pumping at 2.5 weeks, in preparation for going back to work at 6.5 weeks. During the building up the freezer stash phase, I pumped once in the morning, and sometimes again later in the day if I felt engorged. Your natural levels of prolactin are highest in the morning, but something else may work better for you. I''m now pumping once in the morning and then during the day to replace feedings.

In terms of the how, I pump into the bottles that come with the Medela pump. We mostly feed George fresh milk, just put nipples on the bottles and go from there. I have milk trays that I use to freeze extra milk, and then I store it in ziplock freezer bags with a date range expressed written on the outside.

Someone posted a good article a while back, but I''ll summarize rather than searching for it. The point of the freezer stash is just for emergencies. Like you just pump a whole bottle of milk, put it on the coffee table, and then your idiot dog sees another dog out the window and makes a flying leap over the coffee table and clips the bottle and it spills everywhere. It''s not to add to what you pump every day, as that''s going to affect your supply. You want to keep it fresh, though, so you can do something like give the baby milk that you pumped the day before on T-F, freeze Friday''s pumped milk, and then feed thawed milk on Monday. Really thinking about how I was going to be using the freezer stash made me a little more relaxed about trying to build it up. And so far, we''ve only really had to touch it twice.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Blen! I thought I was going to have to keep a freezer full of milk which made me nervous considering hurricane season and losing power. I plan on pumping at work (we have a pumping room) so I hope that makes it easier to give fresh milk. I''m planning on having MIL watch her at least three days before I go back to work to figure out how much DD eats throughout the day. That''s what worries me the most-not knowing how much she needs and not being prepared. Maybe I should give MIL a freezer stash just in case? Or am I over-thinking it?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Well we gave Hunter his first solids tonight -- banana! He went at it like a baby bird trying to gobble everything in sight (stealing Jas12''s description). I relized I didn''t have any spoons

20.gif
so I fed him of my finger and he basically took my finger off trying to get at the food! Then, in between bites off my finger, he had his face pressed to the bumbo tray licking and slurping the drippings!

Sighh... he is definitely our child
14.gif
6.gif
9.gif

I hope we haven''t spoiled him for veggies starting with banana but apparently there is no evidence for that and, well, I thought that banana was a nice introduction to real food. Nice and sweet just like breast milk!

sbde

Brilliant_Rock
cute pics ladies!!

dd, glad to hear the first feeding went well :)

blen, hope those inspections go through smoothly!

sabine, glad today was a good day :) you know what, it just gets better and those bad days will become few and far between. i honestly sometimes ask my DH how we made such an adorable creature, he's so much fun. good luck with the IL visit!

pandora, 6 mos sounds just about right. i had a 3rd degree tear (or was it 2nd...it's amazing how quick we forget the trauma of birth!!) and recovery was painful and seemed so slow. i think the 6 mth mark was right about when i felt normal-ish

other than that, i'm just feeling terrible and battling a cold while hoping desperately that baby doesn't catch it!! hope everyone is doing well. to those i missed...Hi!!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 10:10:11 PM
Author: fiery

Sophia had a better night last night. I fed her at 5:30 and at 6:30, I went walking with her for 20 minutes. I gave her a bath, put her PJs on, fed her, and put her to bed around 7:45. She slept until 12:30 with one dream feed in between. She would have stayed sleeping except because of my stupid OAL she started choking and woke herself up screaming. She didn’t go back to sleep until 3:30 and in her swing. She woke up at 6:45 to feed and I tried to put her in her bassinet but she wasn’t having it so I let her sleep in bed with me.

My mom came to visit today but only for one day (boo). She’s from the school of keep baby awake all day and they sleep better at night. I tried to explain overtired to her but she looked at me like I was crazy. I’m testing her theory out tonight. We kept her up most of the day although she did take 2 two hour naps during the day and she slept the entire time we were shopping. She fell asleep at 8:30 and I can hear her starting to complain in the monitor but hopefully its just sleep noises and not that she’s waking up (crossing fingers). I will never understand why during the day she can sleep soundly with the TV on and conversations all around her but at night, if she hears one tiny squeak she’s up. I’m going to do a dream feed now to “tank” her up and hopefully that’ll keep her asleep for a few hours. I know we won’t be sleeping through the night for a while but if I can get at least 3 or 4 hours out of her between night feeds, I’ll be happy.

Fiery - from everything I''ve read, and tested myself, OVERTIRED is a reality. My mom was also of the school of "keep baby awake all day" but I''m telling you right now, it''s not true. The more rested they are, the easier it is for their little brains to shut off for night.

Also, I just want to share my experience about how feeding time translate into sleep times. I read a book called "BabyWise" which basically says that if you feed your baby every 2.5 - 3 hrs (religiously), with naps in between each feeding, then your baby will naturally fall into a regular sleep pattern. I did this from day one, and sure to it''s claim, Romeo is a fantastic day/night sleeper. I''m just putting it out there because I notice that you tend to feed Sophia in irregular intervals, and thought it *could* be something to try if you are starting to feel at your wits end.
Or you can just ignore what I wrote too, I won''t take offense
2.gif
lol.
___

All packed up and ready to go!

Tgal - I found folding the Pea Pod very easy! I don''t know what they are talking about
33.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
awww...cuties!

Pandora--
Those spelunking pictures are great.
Daisy looks so mature and alert...I thought she''s more than 6 months old.

Fiery--
That smile just melts my heart.
She''s a doll.

Blen--
30.gif
nekkid baby shot.
George is soo cute!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
bye bye girls

35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

I hope you and your little ones have a great 3 weeks!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bye Mela! Have a ball!

Blen Love the nekkid pic of george! I love little babies with no clothing, they look so little and cutie pie!

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Did any of you ladies have a 4-d ultrasound? I would love to see comparison pictures of the 4-d against a picture of your little ones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results