shape
carat
color
clarity

Project Runway: Season 5 **may contain spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so I''m a fan of The Bachelor/Bachelorette and you gals have gotten me hooked on SYTYCD....
but PR....

I LOVE!!! Most friends/family close to me actually call it an obsession
31.gif

Anyway, Season 5 starts tonight... will anyone else be watching?? By best friend/ ex roomate and I used to watch it together every week when we were at school, and the last 2 seasons we have been graduated, so when we graduated we made a pact that we sit on our own couches (if we weren''t in the same city) and call eachother during commercials!! I can''t wait!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Freke: I know you''ve got to be a watcher...

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
DH and I love project runway!! I need to set up the DVR. Thanks for the reminder! I just looked it up and it says it''s still on Bravo. I thought it was moved to Lifetime.

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
I''m so excited for this! I am a HUGE PR fan and so is SO. I will definitely be setting DVR for this season.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I will probably torture myself again...I have disagreed with the choice of winner almost every season, to the point of aggravation and obscenities screamed at the tv...and still I watch.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Here's the deal: PR to move to Lifetime for a reported 5 season deal, worth $150 million, beginning in November 2008.

However, apparently Bravo, who signed a deal for the first 5 seasons, was supposed to have a "right of refusal" before they were allowed to offer the show to other networks. Here's the link as of April...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tv/358108_runway08.html

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Project Runway! I will definitely be watching!

I think it might conflict with SYTYCD, so I''ll probably watch the rerun of it late tonight. (Hopefully they still do that-otherwise I''ll watch it online!)

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Huge, huge, HUGE fan! Another of my favorite shows finished a few months ago and I haven''t had much else on TV to look forward to
39.gif
(not into The Bachelor-sorry!) other than reruns. So yes, tonight the wait is over, I''m giddy!!!

Report back tomorrow...
31.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I went to a dinner party recently and they were talking about Project Runway; I always thought it was about Modeling, gosh I was wrong. Well, if I knew it was about fashion design I would have started watching a long time ago! I have 2 cousins that actually get to design clothes for a living.
3.gif
Also in the past year I have taken up sewing for fun so I am going to tune into; it maybe very inspiring for sure! hehe

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i LOVE LOVE LOVE pr! i''ve got it all set up to record via dvr. so excited.

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
I love PR! I am watching the previous season right now!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 1:47:21 PM
Author: blackpolkadot
I love PR! I am watching the previous season right now!
Blackpolkadot, I like your signature line
emthup.gif

:sorry mini thread jack:

I really adore project runway!! heidi is such a cutie.. and normally so nice.. where as some of the others can be quite nasty!
35.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
We all love PR around my place. Looking forward to the new season.

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
Ah! Project Runway is my all-time favorite show, and I''ve been a loyal viewer since the very first season! 15 minutes and counting, and I can barely wait!!!
36.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
PJ rules !!!

I
30.gif
this show even though I usually disagree with their final choices.

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
Hm.. this is going to be interesting..

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 9:30:42 PM
Author: Lexie
Hm.. this is going to be interesting..
Yeah, I''m not to pleased...

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
Was anyone else pretty underwhelmed?
15.gif

CalBearsFan

Rough_Rock
BF and I both love this show. I usually DVR it and watch it while its on. BF always comes home from work late and then wants to watch it with me.... so I end up watching each episode TWICE! I''m just too impatient to wait for him to come home before starting. LOL

WTH was up with that raincoat nonsense?????

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I''m counting the days until Blayne hears "auf wiedersehen". If I have to hear him say "holla at your boy" all season long I''m going to have to stop watching. Plus all of that nose sniffing and obsessive tanning? Me thinks he might have a problem...

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 9:32:29 AM
Author: NewEnglandLady
I''m counting the days until Blayne hears ''auf wiedersehen''. If I have to hear him say ''holla at your boy'' all season long I''m going to have to stop watching. Plus all of that nose sniffing and obsessive tanning? Me thinks he might have a problem...
OMG yes... he''s annoying. I think he''s trying to tag his own line "girlicious", like last years "fierce". Very annoying indeed.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loved Nina''s comment: "This is how you dress to go kill someone" Ahahahahaha. So true. I think there was an interview with Tim saying that this season would have big surprises and favorites going home suddenly & fights & weirdness.

Loved that there were two Fifties-PinUp-styled chicks (including the winner) ... does this mean matte red lipstick is BACK just in time to pair with our GrungeRedux plaids???

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
While I wasn''t digging on the raincoat deal, I cannot believe they kept trashbag weirdo. At least raincoat guy had some solid design experience and I liked his style from the trailer. It would have been interesting to see what he did with real fabric. Trashbag lady? Not so much.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I''m counting the days until Blayne hears ''auf wiedersehen''. If I have to hear him say ''holla at your boy'' all season long I''m going to have to stop watching. Plus all of that nose sniffing and obsessive tanning? Me thinks he might have a problem...
I will ditto that girlfriend. Holla!
6.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
I'm counting the days until Blayne hears 'auf wiedersehen'. If I have to hear him say 'holla at your boy' all season long I'm going to have to stop watching. Plus all of that nose sniffing and obsessive tanning? Me thinks he might have a problem...

ditto. esp to the last two sentences! i'm so glad i'm not the only one who caught that all that sniffin' he was doing.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Didn''t want to chime in until i sad seen the episode. Viewed it off my DVR last night.

Oh my, WHAT is up with Blayne? Have the UVA rays fried his brain? That diaper was UGLY

Hard to pin down any standouts- it''s too early for that. But I did LUV the yellow kimono thingie from Korto. She''s got style.

The producers and Bravo are in court about the switcheroo to Lifetime. Dunno what''s gonna happen there, but I heard a rumor that Bravo is intentionally "dumbing down" this season in case it does move to Lifetime.
38.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results