shape
carat
color
clarity

Priscilla of Boston Dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cincin090

Shiny_Rock
I was wondering if anyone has seen this dress in any of the Priscilla of Boston stores and if you guys know how much it is... I''m in Austin and they don''t have a salon here
8.gif

I just love this dress and I know it''s between $3000 to $5000...but I was wondering if it was closer to the $3000 range or the $5000...thanks!!!

PriscillaofBostonSTYLE4216WeddingDr.jpg

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
That dress is style number 4216 and was one of my top contenders!!! (Till last weekend when i found "the one".)
It is absolutely lovely on and the fabric is fabulous!!

At the salon here in Denver the price of the dress was 3,700$$.

I do know they offer a 10% discount if you order during a trunk show. They have a schedule on their web site, also a 5% discount if you open a line of credit with them.

Here is a link with some pics I took of the dress. It really is lovely and pretty flattering. Linky

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Personally, I don''t know about it''s price. But, I would search on Priscilla''s website to find the dress and model number. Once you get that, call someone like RK bridal to get a price quote.

cincin090

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results