shape
carat
color
clarity

Pretty Pear..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Update: I just talked to Bob, and he''s going to try to find my a pear that is bit wider. I love everything about this pear except I wish it were more fat. I really love the med. blue fluor. this stone has. So cross my fingers.......

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see your new pear... what were the stats on this one BTW? mm size and carat weight. It''s a really pretty stone.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Update 2: After inquiring about several stone, there weren''t any that fit my parameters. So I''m going to keep this pear.

I just want to thank Bob at WF for my many e-mails and calls. I must have kept him pretty darn busy with my ever changing mind. He was always pleasant to my never ending search.
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you''re keeping this one. It is beautiful!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is also around 1.5 l to w ratio and I consider that ideal (to my tastes). Much lower than 1.4 and you start to look like the stone is a round with a tip that they cut that way to get more weight out of it, rather than looking like a real pear.

I think it looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results