shape
carat
color
clarity

PP Tahitian pearls on sale!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I guess this is a larger club than I thought! This has happened to me several times over the past few weeks when they hold a package and won't release it until the due date. Frustrating!!!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Frost Me - I think both strands you selected are beautiful and look like they'll go great together but I think you'll be able to tell better when you get them home. I can't wait to see them irl!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Well, I managed to spring my Tahitian rope from FedEx a day early by directing pickup to my local FedEx office. FedEx Center called last night to say they would send my package to the local FedEx office on Wednesday (tomorrow), but this morning the gal at the local office said my package had arrived and I could pick it up. :appl: I asked about the changes to the FedEx policy and all she would say is it depends on the delivery instructions. So not particularly helpful. :roll:

I popped it on and wore it all day. Love, love, love the length and the green color. :love: The pearls shine like little mirrors, so my pictures show mainly reflections. My daughter thought the pearls looked metallic. I tried it long and doubled. Doubled is better if I am moving around a lot, but long is fun too. I was on vacation today and dressed casually. Generally I wear a pendant on these sorts of days because a pearl necklace feels too dressy. But, these pearls went great with today's outfit. I think they are a winner. :appl:

rope_8776.jpg

rope_8787.jpg

rope_8779.jpg

rope_8780.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, how great to see it on you -- especially now that I've met you and can imagine the "whole package", face and all!

Wear your new rope in health!

I know you will indulge us with more pictures when you are able, in different lighting and with some close-ups.

Yay for Fly Girl!!!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
FylGirl yeah :appl: :appl: :appl: love that rope! It looks perfect on you. Congratulations!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new rope looks lovely on you, Fly Girl :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Flygirl that rope is positively perfect! Just gorgeous

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Pkinnew - Thank you (fingers crossed).

Fly Girl, You look like your happy and having fun, your new babies are fabulous, keep posting pictures!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you bsomlo, 4Ranch Girl, thecat, ckrickett, and Frost Me.

I'll work on getting better pictures over the next few days. I shot these outside my front door on my way to the lake this morning.

Looking through my pics, I found this one has the pearls in the best focus. You can get a better idea of some of the interesting orient colors here. The pinks and greens are visible on several of the pearls. Still, you can see my big maple tree and the blue sky reflections clearly mirrored in the pearls.

rope_8771.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Thanks for the treat!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Flygirl, those are fantastic! Amazing luster and colour! They look great doubled on you.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl, the pearls are lustrous and super colorful. That last picture shows them in their glory.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl, the colors and luster visible in that last shot are amazing! I love how the rope looks doubled on you.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse, you picked a strand that glows on you. That pink top brings out the colors beautifully.

I hope to see neck shots of dmz's wife's strand. That is an amazing guilt strand.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, HHPmom! I'm sooo pleased with that strand :appl: .

Fly Girl, your rope is mesmerizing! The luster is fabulous and the shapes are so pleasing. Please take more pictures!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received my 50" multicolor rope yesterday and I'm thrilled with it (THANK YOU CHENAI)!! The pearls measure 8.3-12mm in silver, green, cherry, teal. Here are a few pictures I took last night.

ruckus_rope_3.jpg

ruckus_rope.jpg

ruckus_rope2.jpg

dmz

Rough_Rock
HHPmom|1409147162|3740077 said:
I hope to see neck shots of dmz's wife's strand. That is an amazing guilt strand.

It's on its way. Just landed in Australia by way of Hawaii. I think maybe I should hand deliver the return following the reverse itinerary. A layover in Hawaii wouldn't hurt. It's "winter" here in Australia.

I almost got caught packing up the original strand, and had to be a bit cagey. This was supposed to be for our anniversary which is still a ways away. (I jumped on the initial purchase because it "spoke" to me.) I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to keep it hidden until then.

Neck shots will come eventually, don't worry.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
dmz -- keep us posted!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse -- I'm dying here! The colors, the luster, your clasp choice!!!

Simply exquisite. Like Christmas tree light bulbs yet endlessly more fascinating.

Very well done -- wear this incredible rope in health!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ropes, baby nurse and Fly Girl :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Baby Nurse the more I stare at that necklace the more beautiful it gets, which is saying something because it already knocked my socks off the first time I saw it!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ropes baby nurse and flygirl! :love: :love: :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse - Incredible rope! So many colors, sizes and shapes!!! Was this one of the August specials or custom made???

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Baby nurse, it is out of this world with pops of colors. The luster is fabulous. Is there any pearl that doesn't look good on you? I don't think so. :love: More pictures please.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baby Nurse: Your rope is FANTASTIC!!! It could not have turned out nicer! :clap: :clap: :clap:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My blue-green strand arrived today. Here are the preliminary pictures (taken in not super great office light). The peacock overtones just pop on this strand. The luster is gorgeous too. It's quite a bit more blemished than I was expecting given that it was an AA+, with quite a few pearls showing large spots through to the white nacre underneath, but most of the spots seem to rotate in towards the neck when it is on. The spots are mainly where the pearls are heavily ringed too, so it hides them from a front view (which is how they will be seen the vast majority of the time).

photo_860.jpg

photo_3_-_cropped.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Baby Nurse, your new rope is amazing! I love all the colors, and the ringed pearls add a nice textural element.

Is the rope done with a standard graduation with largest pearls in the center and smallest near the clasp? That's what it looks like to me from the pictures, but I know there had been suggestions of a more random size placement. (I'm still trying to figure out how to have my Ruckus Tahitians strung.)

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1409149314|3740095 said:
baby nurse -- I'm dying here! The colors, the luster, your clasp choice!!!

Simply exquisite. Like Christmas tree light bulbs yet endlessly more fascinating.

Very well done -- wear this incredible rope in health!

Thank you, bsomlo :)) They really do have the colors of Christmas tree bulbs!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the kind words, baby monster, ckrickett, and mapo!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pkinnew|1409159228|3740198 said:
baby nurse - Incredible rope! So many colors, sizes and shapes!!! Was this one of the August specials or custom made???

Thanks, pkinnew! I started working on this with Chenai when I attended the Ruckus, so it's custom made. But the timing was perfect because it coincided with the August special ;-) .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results