shape
carat
color
clarity

Post you hairstyles for parties, events, weddings...!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
As I have my son''s bar mitzvah I have been looking into hairdo''s. I found this one that I like, I am wearing a strapless gown and long earrings. I think it is a lovely style and thought I would post and maybe others could post some great styles as sort of a reference/inspiration thread for people!

I would also love to see other people''s ideas.

I am blonde too so this is a pretty good idea of what my hair will look like, it is also about that length.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, can you find that Carrie Underwood photo with her hair up and post it for me? Thanks so much!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see your inspiration pics Caroline!!! What color is your dress?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here ya go Caroline. This style will look beautiful on you. Classy, just like you.

for caroline.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, should I spoil the surprise?! You will see it soon....

but seriously, it is a brown striated taffeta so it reads a bit softer, and it has a dark brown satin and grosgrain sash with some gathers of material up the side and grosgrain embellishments. I love it.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline, are you going to wear diamond dangle earrings too??

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not sure what yet. I have my gorgeous necklace and I will want to wear my cuff, so I need something on my ear but do not want to get carried away. I also have to have my hair like that for the service which is right before hand. I will change and switch jewelry quickly!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is that the necklace you posted pictures of a long while ago??? If that is the one, that is gorgeous.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2008 9:09:16 PM
Author: diamondfan
Kaleigh, should I spoil the surprise?! You will see it soon....

but seriously, it is a brown striated taffeta so it reads a bit softer, and it has a dark brown satin and grosgrain sash with some gathers of material up the side and grosgrain embellishments. I love it.
You have excellent taste. Dana and I are honored to be asked to attend this most special event. I know it''s a huge milestone for your son. You will look amazing. No doubts about that.
2.gif

I bought a great dress as Latrice. I just love it. I am really excited!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes.

I have a black suit for on the bimah where the service takes place. I will wear my south sea pearls and the earring that go with them, a large pearl with a pave thing to put it in your ear. I will possibly forgo a bracelet as the sleeves on the jacket are not bracelet length. Then I will change and swap jewelry and stuff. I can step into the gown so I will not ruin my hair!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they have gorgeous things! We are honored to have you. I have a lot of great things planned, and the food will be great as the caterer is top notch. You will not leave hungry at all! Bring your dancing shoes too, the band is great too.

Do you like the hairstyle I posted?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do a quick change of jewelry after the service. I love that necklace, will go great for the party/reception.
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I planned on having my gown in the rabbi''s office, along with some of my stuff. The make up girl will stay and help me freshen my make up, maybe punch up the lips or something. I love the necklace but not for during the service, it would be tacky to wear up there.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2008 9:24:48 PM
I think they have gorgeous things! We are honored to have you. I have a lot of great things planned, and the food will be great as the caterer is top notch. You will not leave hungry at all! Bring your dancing shoes too, the band is great too.

Do you like the hairstyle I posted?
Yes love it, will look great on you. You have great hair, it will look fabulous on you. I''ll bring my dancing shoes, I love to dance. I know the food will be amazing.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am finalizing the menu this week, I am very excited! They have great food and their service is so great.

Be sure to check out the kids room too, it will be really cool, I think you will get a kick out of it.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa,

Tee hee, I know what the menu is, and I was Drooling
18.gif

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2008 9:38:35 PM
Author: Linda W
Lisa,

Tee hee, I know what the menu is, and I was Drooling
18.gif

Linda
I bet you do, don''t tell me, want it to be a surprise!!!
18.gif
18.gif

I will be in for a huge treat. Can''t wait.
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Promise I won''t tell and yes you will love it.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just hope I get to eat anything this time! I heard it was good...but never had a bite!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh good grief Caroline, you had better eat!!!!! With that great menu, you had better take a doggie bag home if you don''t HA!!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the caterers save me some, but I just never sat down at all! I really am not exaggerating it was such a blur and I cannot recall stopping for a second.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2008 9:56:55 PM
I think the caterers save me some, but I just never sat down at all! I really am not exaggerating it was such a blur and I cannot recall stopping for a second.
I know how that is, you get so busy talking to everyone. But I will be happy to bring you a plate as you are gabbing. Can't have you going hungry. That happened at our wedding. I barely at a thing, everyone wanted to chat with us. I heard after the fact how amazing the food was.....

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you see me looking faint, pop a morsel in my mouth!!!

I think it is pretty typical at weddings and stuff. You get so caught up you do not take time and before you know it the party is over!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline, you don''t want to get a migraine. I get them from not eating.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I want to live vicariously through you Caroline! I think you look like Christie Brinkley in my minds eye and I would love to have hair like that so.......

christybrinkleyopera.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
or Kyra sedwick do at the Emmy''s

c2rkyrasedgwicklwrenscott.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Molly Sims

mollysimsopera.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Tessa Daly (?)

tessdaly25sept.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love those, Kate! I wore it all down last time and really wanted to try something new. I do not like my hair totally up, though. Linda, if you could find a photo of my dress you could post it. It is on line, in a similar version, on the Carolina Herrera site.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It sounds like it will be a wonderful event! No matter how you wear you hair, Caroline, you will be gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results