shape
carat
color
clarity

Post-wedding haircut?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Hi EBree!

Sorry to hijack, but I didn''t want to start a whole new thread on the same subject!

I''m in a similar situation (well, except I''m 11 months post-wedding!). My hair is long, brown, and booooooring. I cut it supershort like 10 years ago, and even though I didn''t feel like myself, I have to admit that losing the security blanket of my long hair was pretty cool once I got used to it! But now the mop is back and in full force, and I''m just SO over it.

I keep thinking of an angled bob -- longer in front, shorter in back. I''m scared to go too too short (no Posh Spice ''do for me), but I just found this photo, which I really like. Is this too short for you? I dont know how much fuss it would be (seems like it may require lots of product!), but ... I likes
1.gif

hair_for_ps.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Ebree,

Please don''t cut your beautiful hair.

I know that hankering for a change, it can be a nightmare.

Resist it! Get bangs cut, they require enough maintance to force you to change your hair routine a bit but nothing that will have you grasping at your (no longer)mane sobbing at how your neck is so cold these days and how you used to be able to just wash and go/tie it up etc.

Gets bangs, put a colour rinse in, trim so you reduce the dreaded tangles .......but leave the length, it would take an age to grow back.

My 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results