shape
carat
color
clarity

Politics in the Workplace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope, I only discuss politics in the privacy of my own home or on occasion when I''m with people who I know I can have an objective discourse with (regardless of party alliance).

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/16/2008 1:02:00 PM
Author: idreamofcushions

Date: 10/16/2008 12:44:17 PM
Author: EBree

Date: 10/16/2008 12:08:23 PM

Author: idreamofcushions

Date: 10/15/2008 9:28:57 PM

Author: IndyGirl22

This might be a bit off topic, but AHHH bumper stickers a whole different animal! I''ve talked to several McCain supporters here in Obama territor whose stickers have been keyed off their cars! I met a man who SUPERGLUED his McCain sticker on so that it would stop getting ripped off. What about the election turns people into vandals?! (I''m sure the opposite scenarios are true in McCain territorys w/Obama stickers!)

Wow! I can''t believe that guy superglued his sticker to his car. Now that''s what I call devotion.

Well I do have to admit that I am guilty of this...but with good reason I think. Someone had placed an Obama poster DIRECTLY in front of the sign for my neighborhood. I thought that was extremely poor placement (not to mention rude because people might actually be looking for the sign) besides the fact that I felt like it was then ''speaking'' for the whole neighborhood. It was just so frustrating so after two days of fuming over it, I pulled it out while walking my dog. And I must admit, it felt good.

Did you put it back into the ground, to the left or right of your neighborhood sign?

Well to the LEFT of course! lol!
LOL! Good job, IDOC!
36.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results