shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me 3 stone rings with center halo only

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kedzie

Rough_Rock
Hello PS friends!

Will you help me find some examples of 3 stone rings with only the center stone haloed? You all have a much better pulse on what''s out there and I am desperately seeking some help in designing my future engagement ring.

We already have picked out a sapphire for our ring. If you would like, you can see it here (I posted about it earlier):

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/light-pad-sapphire-setting-help.140771/

Thank you so much for your help in advance
face1.gif

Kedzie

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Did you check out Beaudry? I found a few on Pearlman's website, here's an oval center stone with a halo and trap sides. I hope this helps :)

LINK

BeaudryOvalCenter44B13.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Another:

Beaudry75B13.jpg

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
that''s a really pretty Tacori - looks balanced and blingy :)

15years

Rough_Rock
I love this ring (First Beaudry) but the setting alone is 20k. If that is within your budget, you should get it, it is beautiful.

Kedzie

Rough_Rock
face3.gif
20k?! wow. Let''s cut that option out!

I''m going for a custom design anyways so I was really looking for some visual images of what''s been bubbling in my head and Burberrygirl outdid herself! Thank you SO much! This is what I''m looking for:

http://ritani.com/products/view/944/in_category/1

Except in oval of course. It looks a little bit simplier and not quite as thick as the tacori - which I like. I would like to incorportate some milgrain and engraving to the sides of the shank and have a more interesting design under the gallery.

ElizabethRose

Rough_Rock
Chemgeek owns that Ritani setting. She posted hand shots HERE. Its really pretty, great idea!

CBL

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Just FYI Eternity Diamonds has what appears to be a kind of lookalike of that very Ritani setting.

I''ve been browsing their site a lot lately bc their prices seem kind of unreasonably good...I''m hoping more people will post pics of their settings soon.

Kedzie

Rough_Rock
Thank you ER and CBL! Her ring is beautiful!! Some one made a comment about having two classics in one: halo and 3 stone. I never ever thought I would want a three stone. But I found a beautiful sapphire that just looks stunning with diamonds flanking either side. When all is said and done I think this setting will look beautiful with my sapphire... what do you guys think?

kedziesapphire.jpg

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
Hi Kedzie! I''m a bit late here, but just wanted to say that your sapphire is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Pink is my favorite color and that is just scrumptious! I think it would look absolutely stunning in a 3 stone with the center haloed! I love my ring, it really is like two classics in one and I also never thought I would want any sort of 3-stone ring until I tried it on and fell in love with it! I can''t wait to see the finished ring, I''m already jealous of it!
2.gif
Good luck with your ring project!

Kedzie

Rough_Rock
Chemgeek! I LOVE your ring! I hope you don''t mind that I use it for inspiration
face4.gif
Thank you for the sweet comments! I am so excited about our sapphire, that is - now that I know how I finally want to set it! I have been dragging my feet for months on designing this ring. When we first started searching for stones I thought for sure single halo and split shank. When we finally found the perfect rock the original idea just didn''t satisfy me anymore. I work at a jewelry store (I know - think about just how overwhelmed I am with ideas there...) so we took out 2 old mine cut diamonds (about .30 each) and put them on the sides of the sapphire. It looked beautiful - but I didn''t want to give up the halo. Your ring is the perfect inspiration for fusing two ideas - so big thanks to everyone who has helped find the setting!

I''ll keep you all updated. My next challenge: finding proportionally sized side diamonds. Chemgeek - how big are your side stones? I think you have about a 1 ct. center - so I am trying to get the same beautiful proportions in your ring.

Thanks again!

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
I''m glad you''re using my ring for inspiration, that''s awesome! I am not exactly sure of the side-stone carat weight on my ring. I''m going on guess alone by the mm measurement I took a while back and if I remember correctly, I *think* that they may be in the neighborhood of .15-.20? The center is a .70 ct. and the total weight is 1.13. I hope this helps!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi there,

When it comes to 3 stone rings with only the center haloed, I think Natalie K has some fine designs. What do you think of these?:

Natalie K Diamond Antique Style 18k Two Tone Gold Engagement ring Mounting
Natalie K Diamond Antique Style Platinum and 18k Pink Gold Engagement Ring Setting
Natalie K Diamond Antique Style 18k White Gold Engagement Ring Mounting - w/ oval center.
Natalie K Diamond Antique Style Platinum and 18k Yellow Gold Engagement Ring Mounting
Natalie K Diamond Antique Style 18k White Gold Engagement Ring Mounting
Natalie K Diamond Antique Style Platinum Engagement Ring Mounting w/ oval center too.

I personally love antique style and I think the 2 tones on most of these make the setting look unique but whatever designer/jeweler you go with, you can always ask that it be full white metal. If you like a particular setting design, see if it can be customized to fit your oval sapphire center. Good luck!

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Check out Maytal Hannah...she does beautiful antique style settings!
Maytal Hannah

I love #140!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 1:54:52 PM
Author: starshine
Check out Maytal Hannah...she does beautiful antique style settings!

Maytal Hannah

I love #140!

that''s a beauty! That looks a lot like the custom pc I had whiteflash make 4-5 yrs ago but with a center roung in an octagonal halo

Kedzie

Rough_Rock
Thank you Starshine and Craving Diamonds for more ideas! I love the halo''s with rose gold! That is originally what I was hoping to do - however I think a white halo and rose gold shank would show off more of my sapphire''s color. I think now that I know what I want the overall look to be, now I need to decide what the basket should look like... scroll work, milgrain - some sort of vintage design... more help please!
face6.gif

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
VINTAGE STYLE for sure if you ask me
1.gif

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Here is another Tacori - 3 stone, center stone halo

Is this what you mean?

Oops! I re-read your posts and see that you already found this one - mine is also a 2623, but without the small stones running down the band.

3stone centre halo.jpg

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
I love this one by Ritani. It''s very delicate in real life.

1-710-54_thumb.jpg

Kedzie

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/26/2010 9:35:42 PM
Author: BlackIsland
Here is another Tacori - 3 stone, center stone halo

Is this what you mean?

Oops! I re-read your posts and see that you already found this one - mine is also a 2623, but without the small stones running down the band.
6.gif
BEAUTIFUL!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results