shape
carat
color
clarity

please! help me find e-ring on budget (long)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Jelly,

That stone you posted (.56, J SI2) is a GREAT find! $1063 after PS discount, 1.4 on the HCA and I'm betting it's eye-clean.

ETA: Matchless, I think whichever stone you choose would look amazing in this setting:

Vatche 18k Royal Crown

I love the Royal Crown.
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I would recommend that .56 diamond in a simple four prong setting and this band: 5 Stone Wedding Band

Shared prong diamond band in 14kt White gold set with 5 A Cut Above melee approx. 0.25ctw:. Width 3mm
for $525 in White Gold.

Lots of bling for the buck!

gi_WF-AP115-25_fAA.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2006 2:09:50 PM
Author: mrssalvo
of the two kim posted, if it''s eye clean, I''d go with the H SI1..I''d take the higher color over clarity
1.gif
agree with mrssalvo
36.gif

yep...all the "specs" are in the sweet spot.
30.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Here's another option for a band if your wife-to-be likes thin rings:

.15ctw Diamond Band, 1.4mm wide

I'm considering it too, in platinum. My e-ring is bead-set, but this band is so thin I doubt you'd be able to see anything but sparkle!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 12:13:58 PM
Author: Jelly
I found something within your budget!

Whiteflash .70 Expert Selection Stone

You can get a simple four prong, white gold setting from Whiteflash for $100. This is a good size and quality for your budget.

Ask for the pricescope discount on the diamond. If you pay with a bank wire you will save additional money.

Good Luck!

Jelly...isn''t that diamond a tad too deep?

Blod
35.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2006 3:22:25 AM
Author: blodthecat
Date: 2/7/2006 12:13:58 PM

Author: Jelly

I found something within your budget!

Whiteflash .70 Expert Selection Stone

You can get a simple four prong, white gold setting from Whiteflash for $100. This is a good size and quality for your budget.

Ask for the pricescope discount on the diamond. If you pay with a bank wire you will save additional money.

Good Luck!

Jelly...isn''t that diamond a tad too deep?

Blod

35.gif

I agree with Blod, the stone is a little deep
1.gif

matchless

Rough_Rock
Hi, I just want to thank everyone who helped me out with choosing an e-ring. After hearing all your recommendations, and speaking with Whiteflash, this is what I decided to go with:

this diamond: (suggested by patti) it's a .57 I SI1
http://http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/diamond_Details.aspx?itemcode=AGS-6755901

with the 4 prong tiffany-style setting in 14k white gold, as suggested by jelly and ebree.

for the wedding band, I chose the 5 stone shared prong in 14kt white gold, also suggested by jelly.

So, with your help, I've found a diamond, setting, AND band that I know my girlfriend will LOVE for under $1900!

I can't thank you all enough for helping me out! God bless!
36.gif
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great congratulations!!! Can''t wait to see them!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ya did good. she''s going to love it. good luck with your proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results