shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help identify this ring and its maker!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
DWRing1.JPG

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, thought I would start a clean new post about this ring. Does anyone know who designed it or who made it? Is it one owned by anyone that posts here? I dont remember where I found this picture but it was somewhere on this site. I would really love to know more about this ring. It is being used as a basis for my ring`s design. My ring will not be an exact copy but will be a much simpler version of this one. Although I love the ornate aspects of this ring, its not feasible to copy all the intricate details. I am curious if anyone knows the price of this also as its not cheap to copy!!!! Even with much of the detail scaled back!!!!

The things that I love about this design are that the halo is not sharp edged, it hides the sides of the diamond but still lets it `breath` and let light in, it has a split band, it has side stones. It actually has all the different types of designs that I liked in one ring. How it will look irl, I have NO idea, but time will tell !!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Ellen, you are too good to be true! Talk about finding a needle in a haystack. Looks like this poster is long gone and gave just enough info to see the design and read a good story...but no details. Nevermind, I am grateful to see the wax and rough cast. Its very interesting.....would have loved a haqnd shot though!!!
3.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2007 10:20:00 AM
Author: Sharon101
Ellen, you are too good to be true! Talk about finding a needle in a haystack. Looks like this poster is long gone and gave just enough info to see the design and read a good story...but no details. Nevermind, I am grateful to see the wax and rough cast. Its very interesting.....would have loved a haqnd shot though!!!
3.gif
Actually, I''m not that good, I just happened to run across it in searching the other day.
9.gif
But glad I did, for you.
2.gif

And yeah, that''s some ring, hands shots really would have been nice.
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results