shape
carat
color
clarity

Playing with the New Camera

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
You are a WONDERFUL photographer!! Very clear and concise shots!! :) Taking pictures is a lot of fun, but taking pictures well is an art form. :) Luckily you are an incredible artist!! hehe And those diamond shots!! WOW!! I could look at those all day. :) Thank you for sharing.

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
thanks lauren and misserin. i am having alot of fun learning to use the new camera.

but i knew i better than to share some pictures without including some diamond shots.

ellen, funny you should mention it, but i have located a blue sapphire that fits the dimensions of the setting. i don''t know why i stated it in past tense....

(perhaps just to keep it out there that this is not a given thing yet.)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eva, your pics are amazing!! What a great camera. About that radiant, WOW, what a choice! I''m glad I''m not in your shoes as I really can''t pick between the two!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great photos Eva!! I love all the pics! Does your Yorkie always sleep on top of your other dog? That''s so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results