shape
carat
color
clarity

Places to hide valubles

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If anyone can figure out where I hid my grandmother's amethyst bracelet, I will be extremely grateful.

I found a bracelet I had hidden about 2 years later in a plastic 3-drawer bin that housed my art supplies. Hiding jewelry is like setting passwords—you better write it down somewhere or have it memorized.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If anyone finds my youth, let me know where I left it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you have a baby, buy a diaper pail and use it as a decoy and hide stuff there. I’m thinking places that someone would not want to put their hands in or on. For the record we do not use this idea because our kids are older but creative thinking can give you similar ideas.

We had a burglary over 20 years ago at a different location and it still bothers me to own so much jewelry. I would rather just own as much as I can wear at one time but minimalism is a work in progress.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All mine are in safes but I remember hiding things when I was a teenager and I use used hem of a curtain. Nobody would ever think to look there. Just remember to put it in your phone or write it down so you remember where you hid it.

Rebel Rebel

Rough_Rock
Here's my secret from a previous home that had carpet, including in the hall linen closets. I'd pull up a deep carpet corner and put stuff there. Don't put heavy items on top, just camoflauge with typical stored household items in front.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Put them in the fridge. He'll NEVER see them.

remembering that burglary is probably hungry work

lots of burglary here are associated with the meth epidemic, steel things to sell to buy drugs
my friend had her electric bike stolen out of her shed but also the meat and bread from her old chest freezer
the freezer she keeps dog and bird food in .......

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
It’s terrible when its hard to find a place where anything you own or love cant be kept safe.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results