shape
carat
color
clarity

Pixie cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
15.gif
Oh no... this is sad...
39.gif

I''m sure it will be worth the wait though! Have a fun weekend with your new haircut!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad you love it, princess! It must be so fun to have a new look. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of your stylish new ''do. :)

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see the pics, Princess! I love pixie cuts--I had one through college and sometimes miss it. I feel the exact same way about hair: it grows back and it should be FUN!!

About the color--my stylist would often send me home with stuff to make my color so I could do it myself at the 2 week mark (even a little root with short hair shows), but if I wanted to go to him for a touch up between trims (which I had to get every four weeks), he woldn''t charge me. I''m sure that your stylist will be lenient with you about touch ups since the pixie cut does require more maintenance!

I love that you love it and am sure you are rocking it! Hope you find the camera soon!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
BF gets back on Tuesday, and I promise there will be a mini photoshoot!

I''m still completely in love with it. And, in a fun little twist, I turned on the TV for the first time all weekend and Roman Holiday was on! I brought in a picture of Audrey Hepburn from the movie as one of my inspiration pictures. I love the scene when she gets her hair cut...it looks exactly the way I felt! Free. Very, very free.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw your name pop up as the last reply and was so excited...
5.gif

Must be patient...must be patient...
32.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Tuesday!!! i dont want to wait until tuesday. hum, i guess i have no choice.
am so glad that you love it. i cut mine the first time a few years ago, have grown it out and cut it again. it almost makes me feel like a lighter more attractive me. trying to wait paitently.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay - I can''t wait to see the pics of your new cut!!

I''ve been a short hair girl for many years, and there are so many days when I wish I could go back to it! I''m just below shoulder-length (red) right now, but when DH met me I was platinum blonde with 2.5" long hair! I miss those days!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
TUESDAY?! Pffftttt, please! You wouldn't reeeeeally make us wait that long, right?
2.gif

Translation: I can't wait to see, and I'll check back every day until then.
9.gif

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Any pics, huh? huh? Waiting patiently as possible...
32.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha, okay ladies, I thought BF was going to be here earlier than he was, so currently my hair is really sweaty and sticking out at all angles (Tuesday is frisbee day). So I promise I will have pictures tomorrow!

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 10:32:17 PM
Author: princesss
Hahaha, okay ladies, I thought BF was going to be here earlier than he was, so currently my hair is really sweaty and sticking out at all angles (Tuesday is frisbee day). So I promise I will have pictures tomorrow!
Yay!
trampo.gif

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
You''d best! ;-) Here I was all excited for today... I have no patience.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
We''re waaaaiiiiiting!
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!
36.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Jumping on the pixie-picture-band wagon.... PICTURES PLEASE!!!
35.gif
We''re waiting!!!
9.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dyin'' ova he-yah!

1.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay okay, I know I''m all about the excuses in this thread, but I woke up late this morning (7:40 when I had to leave for work by 8), so there wasn''t time for pictures before work. HOWEVER, as soon as I get home (around 5:30) I will take pictures, and then upload them, and then post them. So they will be up by 6:30 at the absolute latest.

On a side note: BF said we need to spend a little time apart until my hair grows, because apparently I''m trying to copy him.
emwink.gif
We''re now blonde with short hair...both of us! Haha. He''s still getting used to it, but he said since I''m so happy with it, it shouldn''t take long. He''s really liking that I can sleep later, though, because it means more cuddle time in the morning. So +1 for the pixie!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
LOL aw! More cuddle time is good. I''m glad it''s low maintenence. I can''t wait to see!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Excuses, excuses! I''m hearing lots of excuses, but I''m not seeing any pictures!
9.gif

We''re just gonna let this thread die, since you''ll be wearing a dang ponytail before we get a picture of your pixie!
28.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, PLEASE keep in mind that these are terrible pictures! It really doesn''t reflect how my hair looks day to day. I don''t know why they ended up being so horrible.

badpicturecutehair.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Side view...

badpicturecutehair2.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
It's really driving me crazy how terrible these photos are. I'll have to try for some better ones tomorrow.

ETA: My bangs are actually even! Haha, I guess I push them up as the day goes on and I get frustrated with customers!

badpicturecutehair3.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! You have the cutest face and your hair really draws attention to all your lovely features!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2008 6:40:08 PM
Author: Maisie
I love it! You have the cutest face and your hair really draws attention to all your lovely features!!!

Ditto! You look adorable!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Oh! it is adorable and gorgeous and so are you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Oh so so so SO SO CUTE!!!! I love it! It is such a perfect cut for your face shape and features. You look adorable!
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Awww, thank you, ladies!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that cut is PERFECT for you! you are adorable and it looks amazing on you!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2008 6:37:39 PM
Author: princesss
Side view...
Now see, you have just the right profile and cheekbones for this cut! It''s definitely up to your features to make this haircut be its best, and you''ve got what it takes!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Yayyy it looks SUPER cute! You really do have the right face for it, it suits you so well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results