shape
carat
color
clarity

pics of new studs - what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
I just received this photo of the studs I ordered. What do you think? They are .41 cts each. Not huge, but what I could afford at the momemt. Please let me know what you think. They haven''t shipped yet!

Also, the setting is in 14K white gold. Is that OK? I have 18K white gold earrings now that I wear everyday and I have never had a problem with them (such as having to replate).

GIA-13836885 .41 H SI1
https://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/diamond_details.aspx?idno=1345

AGS-8302503 .41 G SI1
https://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/diamond_details.aspx?idno=231924

I ran the numbers and the GIA stone scored a 2.5 on the HCA. Should I be concerned? The AGS won had an excellent score.

Thanks for your help.

studs 82.jpg

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi! they are very pretty!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, I love them, my everyday studs are even smaller so I think those are a great size....

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
They are lovely! Congratulations! I would like to have a pair of those too!!!
36.gif

Rockingout

Rough_Rock
They are gorgeous!! I think a pair like that are the next stop for us! Whiteflash always does a great job on these guys from the pictures I have seen!!!

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the nice replies. These will be my everyday studs. I tried on .5 tcw in a store and that was the right size for my "not so tiny" earlobes.
emsmilep.gif

I hope these work out.

cheers.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great - I''m sure you will love them!! A really nice size.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Very beautiful!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them!!! Makes me wish I could have pierced ears (allergic to EVERYTHING)...

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 4:43:26 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Hi - I just got a pair of diamond studs in January, 0.42 and 0.43, so just your size. I have worn them every day since. I love the size and they look great on. Very comfortable.

Mine were Js, and there are pictures of them here. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/it-worked-my-new-j-diamond-studs.56953/

Please come back with ear pictures!
Fly Girl, thanks for the post. Love your earrings. That is one thing I was surprise with Whiteflash. Their white gold settings are 14K gold not 18K. I have 18 K white gold hoops that I wear everyday - never take off and they still look great. I hope the 14K holds up as well. I think an offering of 18K would be a nice touch.
I do like platinum though- my rings are plat... hmmmm I think it is too late now.
face22.gif

Neatfreak. thanks for post. I have sensitive ears and can''t wear anything but gold.... white gold seems to be OK and I am sure plat would be tooo. Never silver!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great choice--congrats!

cheers--Sharon

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Yellowsparkles my WF studs are almost the exact size. They are fabulous and sparkle like crazy. You''ll love them!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
They look beautiful!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Perfecto!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine are set in those settings and they are very nice quality and I doubt you''d ever know the difference in the 14 vs. 18k. All you see is diamonds anyway! I think those are a terrific every day size and I think they are just fine together!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
so very pretty! enjoy them!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think those are perfect for everyday. I would not pay the extra for PLT studs. I think you chose wisely!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results