shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my ring, earrings reset and new pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And just because I can, some more pics, he he
11.gif
9.gif
. I am sure PS''ers will forgive my enthusiasm!!

IMGP2005.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more...

IMGP2012_revised.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another one...and I''m done, for now!!
2.gif
3.gif

IMGP2093.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 10:19:01 PM
Author: lienTN

Thank you, DS. You''re too kind!
1.gif

Whilst I love all diamonds, esp. the bigger ones (the bigger the better, LOL!), such as DiamanteBlu''s 6.89ct FVS2 RB (it is soooo amazingly beautiful and WHITE on her tinier 4ct finger), my next purchase will not be a RB, it''d most likely be a Lucida and or a HW''s EC (secondhand, of course!
1.gif
, which would face up smaller than a 5ct RB.

And yes, measurements are the way to go. I made that stupid mistake when I selected the 1.03ct thinking that it''d the same as my 1ct
6.gif
! It''s just that because of its 57% table and I think it''s also a shallower stone with a depth of 60%, the stone is spreadier than other 1.03ish caraters. It measures 6.56-6.68mm (my 1cter measures on ave. 6.36mm - I think this stone is quite deep/ steep). In fact, when I did a search on various online vendors recently, I noticed that my 1.03ct has similar measurements to other stones of 1.08ct weight.

Actually, may I ask for another advice from you? Since this 1.03cter''s diameter is so uneven, should my next stone be closer to 6.56 or 6.68? I''d really like the two stones to actually look the same. Thank you, DS.
Lien, sorry I did not see this question until just now! I would personally aim for a stone that has an average diameter around the middle of those measurements...around 6.6mm probably. I''d also try to get a similar table size, too. But it''s nice to have a larger spread!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone, for your very kind words and for putting up with me!!
1.gif
. I know noone IRL (well, except DH) would put up with my diamond obsession, LOL.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/27/2007 10:24:01 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

Date: 11/24/2007 10:19:01 PM

Thank you, DS. You''re too kind!
1.gif

Whilst I love all diamonds, esp. the bigger ones (the bigger the better, LOL!), such as DiamanteBlu''s 6.89ct FVS2 RB (it is soooo amazingly beautiful and WHITE on her tinier 4ct finger), my next purchase will not be a RB, it''d most likely be a Lucida and or a HW''s EC (secondhand, of course!
1.gif
, which would face up smaller than a 5ct RB.

And yes, measurements are the way to go. I made that stupid mistake when I selected the 1.03ct thinking that it''d the same as my 1ct
6.gif
! It''s just that because of its 57% table and I think it''s also a shallower stone with a depth of 60%, the stone is spreadier than other 1.03ish caraters. It measures 6.56-6.68mm (my 1cter measures on ave. 6.36mm - I think this stone is quite deep/ steep). In fact, when I did a search on various online vendors recently, I noticed that my 1.03ct has similar measurements to other stones of 1.08ct weight.

Actually, may I ask for another advice from you? Since this 1.03cter''s diameter is so uneven, should my next stone be closer to 6.56 or 6.68? I''d really like the two stones to actually look the same. Thank you, DS.
Lien, sorry I did not see this question until just now! I would personally aim for a stone that has an average diameter around the middle of those measurements...around 6.6mm probably. I''d also try to get a similar table size, too. But it''s nice to have a larger spread!
No worries, DS. Your advice is much appreciated.

WF is working on it now. I''ll keep y''all updated once there''s any news.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, good! They''ll be able to find a good match, I''m sure! And I think a large Lucida or even a cushion would be fabulous for a second ring!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/27/2007 10:36:37 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Oh, good! They''ll be able to find a good match, I''m sure! And I think a large Lucida or even a cushion would be fabulous for a second ring!
YAY!!!
36.gif

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
what a gorgeous look, just the one I am going for when I get married, however my e-ring stone is about a third the size of this one. Out of interest how big are the eternity bands either side, carat wise that is?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/28/2007 7:22:47 AM
Author: Samantha Red
what a gorgeous look, just the one I am going for when I get married, however my e-ring stone is about a third the size of this one. Out of interest how big are the eternity bands either side, carat wise that is?
Samantha,

Thank you!! What a coincidence, my original e-ring which is now one of my studs, is exactly 1ct!!
1.gif

The eternity bands are made up of 4 pointers, but I'm sorry I can't remember what is the total ct weight. I can go count the number of stones if you'd like!
1.gif
. I think it's something like 26-30 stones per ring but I can't be sure.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/27/2007 10:11:26 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 11/24/2007 1:25:42 AM
My new pendant, with a red garnet and melee diamonds.
Gorgeous.. (and your nails are FABULOUS!)
Thank you, SDL!! My nails are my top priority in the looks department, after my bling that is!!
9.gif

Btw, I LOOOVEEEE yr new(ish) hair (how long has it been now since you changed it?). It makes you look even more glamorous!!
36.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2007 11:28:22 AM
Author: jfo
Wowsers! Absolutely to-die-for pieces! Love the simple setting for your e-ring. The new pendant is so rich in color and those bracelets are delicous!
Thank you, jfo!
1.gif

I love them too, he he!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2007 2:50:46 PM
Author: kellyfish
O My! That stone looks really big! I love the bands, too. I would''ve guessed larger than 3cts on your tiny hand....
That''s so kind, kellyfish!!
1.gif

I keep thinking that it''s not big enough!!
11.gif
9.gif
. It''s funny how this DSS works, esp. since I''ve been on this forum (yes, you PS''ers are to blame!! he he, I am only kidding!!
1.gif
3.gif
). I''ve seen ladies with much bigger stones IRL and much more slender and longer fingers than mine!!
8.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the new pics...and it''s about time you posted earshots of the danglies! They look fab!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results