shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my ring, earrings reset and new pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
DROOL
23.gif
I love you collection!!! I also think pumpkin is a cutie.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lien, your jewelry collection is simply magnificent!!! I''m speechless except for one thought. I think I might need to borrow that yellow/cogniac bracelet for awhile, OK?
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2007 12:54:06 AM
Author: lienTN
Another one...
This shot is just devine, truly.
30.gif
The new setting is stunning.

And those dangle earrings? *swoon*

You just have the prettiest stuff lien. Can I be you?
9.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your pieces, especially the ring [looks just like mine, LOL!]. What a great collection.

Cute cat, too.
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it all Lien!!! Good for you and congrats on your fabulous jewels!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing.

teetee

Shiny_Rock
Wow, you have a lovely collection. I''d gladly take any of those pieces if you get bored of them.
31.gif
Cute kitty, too!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK Lien that does it!! Can I come and sit in your backyard and sit coffee with you???
9.gif

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2007 12:31:21 PM
Author: Linda W
OK Lien that does it!! Can I come and sit in your backyard and sit coffee with you???
9.gif

Linda
I know; I want to too! You collection is gorgeous! Very nice reset and I love the yellow and white diamond braclet!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning jewelry collection, Lien!!! Wear them in good health!

mamalala

Rough_Rock
Lien, all I can say is
23.gif

speechless!!!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 3:04:34 AM
Author: snlee
Wow, what a gorgeous collections you have!
30.gif
*drool* I love your backyard too! It''s beautiful!
Thank you, Snlee
1.gif
. Actually, if I just wear my 3ct together with one of the eternity bands (which is how I wear them most of the time, the combination looks just like yrs! I guess this makes us ring twins, he he,

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 5:43:19 AM
Author: Maisie
Lien your jewellery is beautiful!! I especially love your dangly earrings!!
36.gif
Thank you, Maisie. The dangly earrings are esp. blingly!
1.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 9:19:58 AM
Author: Diamond*Dana
You have some very beautiful pieces! And your kitty is cute!
Thank you, Diamond*Dana. And yes, she''s super cute, esp. when we''re playing together.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...an AMAZING jewelry collection, a supercute cat, and a beautiful backyard. Enjoy it all!
10.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 9:32:09 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006

Date: 11/24/2007 1:36:13 AM
Author: lienTN

Date: 11/24/2007 1:20:49 AM
Author: Linda W
Oh Lien your ring is simply stunning. Love it. Your earrings look gorgeous too. How big are they? They look huge!!!

Linda
Thank you, Linda.
1.gif

My earrings are 1ct and 1.03ct. The 1.03 has larger spread due to its larger table (57%) and does look visibly larger. I am trying to get another diamond to match it and perhaps reset the 1ct into another pendant.
Lien, I love your rings and truly think they are huge and perfect on your small finger! I know this is just my opinion, but I think a 5 ct. round might look a little over the top. What you have now is very large, but classy and elegant. By the way, what kind of solitaire setting is that? Of course, it might not be one that we can access here, but I like it!

The earrings, bracelet, etc. are just gorgeous, too! You have wonderful taste!

Oh, and regarding your earring stones. Don't match them by weight. You match them by the diameter measurement. And the table is not the right measurement. Two diamonds can have the same diameter and be a great match even if they don't have the same carat weight or table %. Look at your diameters..they should be around 6.4 or 6.5mm. That is the measurement you want to match most closely, and I'd want the tables to be within a couple of percent..say 55-57%.
Thank you, DS. You're too kind!
1.gif

Whilst I love all diamonds, esp. the bigger ones (the bigger the better, LOL!), such as DiamanteBlu's 6.89ct FVS2 RB (it is soooo amazingly beautiful and WHITE on her tinier 4ct finger), my next purchase will not be a RB, it'd most likely be a Lucida and or a HW's EC (secondhand, of course!
1.gif
, which would face up smaller than a 5ct RB.

And yes, measurements are the way to go. I made that stupid mistake when I selected the 1.03ct thinking that it'd the same as my 1ct
6.gif
! It's just that because of its 57% table and I think it's also a shallower stone with a depth of 60%, the stone is spreadier than other 1.03ish caraters. It measures 6.56-6.68mm (my 1cter measures on ave. 6.36mm - I think this stone is quite deep/ steep). In fact, when I did a search on various online vendors recently, I noticed that my 1.03ct has similar measurements to other stones of 1.08ct weight.

Actually, may I ask for another advice from you? Since this 1.03cter's diameter is so uneven, should my next stone be closer to 6.56 or 6.68? I'd really like the two stones to actually look the same. Thank you, DS.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 9:37:36 AM
Author: Macie
DROOL
23.gif
I love you collection!!! I also think pumpkin is a cutie.
Thank you, thank you, Macie!
1.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely fabulous would be a great way to describe your collection...the backyard and cat gorgeous, but they''ve got nothin'' on your collection. LOVE the reset, it''s just stunning in its simplicity and those bands are gorgeous.

Again, absolutely fabulous!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
lien,
I am so happy to see these pics. Ooohh do you have THE collection!!! Love all your fabulous pieces.
30.gif
30.gif
Nice back yard, looks very inviting, and your kitty is too cute.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Lien, thanks for showing your gorgeous collection as well your home and your cute kitty. I really enjoyed seeing the photos and I feel like I know you much better now. Your taste is very lovely; you have beautiful things. Do you use your dangler earrings often? I am thinking of buying some danglers and I am wondering if one finds many times to wear them. I am so used to wearing stud type earrings.

Thanks again for showing your lovely collection and elegant reset of your ering.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Wowsers! Absolutely to-die-for pieces! Love the simple setting for your e-ring. The new pendant is so rich in color and those bracelets are delicous!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
O My! That stone looks really big! I love the bands, too. I would''ve guessed larger than 3cts on your tiny hand....

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
That is an absolutely amazing collection...
30.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 10:56:37 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Absolutely fabulous would be a great way to describe your collection...the backyard and cat gorgeous, but they''ve got nothin'' on your collection. LOVE the reset, it''s just stunning in its simplicity and those bands are gorgeous.

Again, absolutely fabulous!
Thank you, Kimberly.
1.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 11:10:52 PM
Author: Kaleigh
lien,
I am so happy to see these pics. Ooohh do you have THE collection!!! Love all your fabulous pieces.
30.gif
30.gif
Nice back yard, looks very inviting, and your kitty is too cute.
Thank you, Lisa.

My collection is nothing compared to yours!! You have soooo many beautiful to-die-for pieces!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous collection!!
30.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2007 1:18:17 AM
Author: Beacon
Lien, thanks for showing your gorgeous collection as well your home and your cute kitty. I really enjoyed seeing the photos and I feel like I know you much better now. Your taste is very lovely; you have beautiful things. Do you use your dangler earrings often? I am thinking of buying some danglers and I am wondering if one finds many times to wear them. I am so used to wearing stud type earrings.

Thanks again for showing your lovely collection and elegant reset of your ering.
Hi Beacon,

Thank you soooo much for your very kind words.

Unfortunately, I don''t get to wear my dangler earrings very often. They''re a little too blingy!
1.gif
. I tend to wear them more in the evenings and at weekends when I go out to more formal functions and parties. Also, my hair is much shorter now and the earrings are much more visible and a bit more show-offish with shorter hair. Having said that though, I absolutely LOVE them and really wish I could wear them every day!!
11.gif
3.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As promised, pic of one of the diamond studs...

IMGP2077.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The larger stud... sorry for the blurriness (it''s impossible to take decent photos of these!!)

IMGP2076.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lien,

They do look beautiful, blurry and all.
9.gif

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results