shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my new engagement ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i drew my breath when i read your original stone was handed down... and i was quite relieved it was from a previous marriage so no sentimental value. whew! i''m glad the claim process was easy! your new stone is a beauty and i''m still loving your setting!! enjoy!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Bummer about your first diamond but HELLO upgrade

Looks YUMMY :)
30.gif
30.gif

I''d say thats a happy ending :) your setting is beautiful as well

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again. I am still amazed of how well my FI did on picking the setting out. He knows me all to well. Sparkle Sparkle everywhere so that is what he knew the setting had to be.

The funny thing is before I got the new diamond I wasn''t diamond obssessed. I think I am now though. I keep hinting to FI that diamond earrings would be a great x-mas gift. He told me I will get another diamond in 20 years
32.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I think D SI stones are awesome! I would totally look for one if I wanted a modern RB. It is beautiful, I''m glad you were able to get such a nice new stone!

beesman

Rough_Rock
Thanks again. I am still amazed of how well my FI did on picking the setting out. He knows me all to well. Sparkle Sparkle everywhere so that is what he knew the setting had to be.

The funny thing is before I got the new diamond I wasn''t diamond obssessed. I think I am now though. I keep hinting to FI that diamond earrings would be a great x-mas gift. He told me I will get another diamond in 20 years

Ha! I love his sense of humor...lol its cute.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results