shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics: Amsterdam, My New Favorite Place

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/20/2008 6:17:52 AM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 7/18/2008 12:54:02 PM
Author: Catmom
We were out in the sea here looking back......
It is so incredibly beautiful; thanks for sharing!
36.gif
What was the food like? I keep looking for a picture of our beautiful Catmom, no pics of you?
Thanks Steph!! The food was good. The first night we ate Italian. We ate at an indonesian restaurant one night that had about 20 different courses. The next night we ate at an Argentinian Steak House. We were very cosmopolitan, LOL! I have to laugh at the request for pics of me. This is the only one I will show. The rest I''m either a half an inch tall or not even looking in the direction of the camera. A photographer my hubby is not!

cmsamsterd28.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 4:29:51 PM
I wanted this.....
Oh I bet you did.
9.gif
30.gif

Love your pics, it looks so beautiful. I''m glad you had such a good time!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 10:16:16 AM

Date: 7/20/2008 6:17:52 AM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 7/18/2008 12:54:02 PM
We were out in the sea here looking back......
It is so incredibly beautiful; thanks for sharing!
36.gif
What was the food like? I keep looking for a picture of our beautiful Catmom, no pics of you?
Thanks Steph!! The food was good. The first night we ate Italian. We ate at an indonesian restaurant one night that had about 20 different courses. The next night we ate at an Argentinian Steak House. We were very cosmopolitan, LOL! I have to laugh at the request for pics of me. This is the only one I will show. The rest I'm either a half an inch tall or not even looking in the direction of the camera. A photographer my hubby is not!
Ahh, you look beautiful as always and also you look like you are having the best time! I like your new coach bag! Wow, the food sounds amazing and out of this world! hehe 20 different courses!
3.gif
I love the rose gold watch, it looks perfect on you! Thanks!
36.gif

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
Amsterdam is one of my most favorite places in the world. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures! Did you eat Poffertjes (tiny pancakes - great with butter and powdered suger!) and drink Chocomel while there? The people are so friendly and everything is neat and clean, with flowers everywhere. I loved the Van Gogh museum - he is my favorite artist and seeing his work was incredible.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Love your pics Catmom! I''d really love to go to Amsterdam. Nice pic of you!--yay I know what Catmom looks like now! You are lovely--love your bangs and glasses!

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/19/2008 9:06:01 PM
Thanks guys! Lynn I think he''s referring to the red light district and the fact that pot is legal in Amsterdam but I could be wrong.

Actually, I was kidding--I''ve never actually been there... But your premise was correct on both accounts. I have some friends that just back from a bachelor party on Amsterdam. Apparently prostitutes are only $100 per session (for lack of a better term) which is considerbly cheaper than in the US they''ve reported (and legal of course)... They said it was a crazy sight... Gilrs in windows on display like jewlery...

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 7:25:12 PM
Author: sna77

Date: 7/19/2008 9:06:01 PM
Thanks guys! Lynn I think he''s referring to the red light district and the fact that pot is legal in Amsterdam but I could be wrong.

Actually, I was kidding--I''ve never actually been there... But your premise was correct on both accounts. I have some friends that just back from a bachelor party on Amsterdam. Apparently prostitutes are only $100 per session (for lack of a better term) which is considerbly cheaper than in the US they''ve reported (and legal of course)... They said it was a crazy sight... Gilrs in windows on display like jewlery...
OH, I gotcha!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
The watch is fun and looks nice with that stunning ring of yours!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha, thanks Skippy and Ellen!!!!!
41.gif

Dogmom, it''s one of my favorite places, too. I''m ready to go back right now. No sweets for us, though. We swore off that stuff years ago. If we were to eat any now well, the outcome would be
14.gif
, lol!

LOL, thanks Coatie but my hair was a mess. It was very windy and rainy that day.

sna, i knew what you meant!
2.gif
Lot''s of girls on display for you perusal.

Thanks jewelerman!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pictures! Glad you had such a wonderful time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results