shape
carat
color
clarity

PG Unheated Tanzanite is here :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Your tanzanite is just beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh I LOVE it and I think rose gold would be fantastic with that colour!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/4/2009 6:57:09 PM
Author: Porridge
Oh I LOVE it and I think rose gold would be fantastic with that colour!

I hope so! I''ve been just DYING to get a rose gold item :)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the pendant designs I had in mine, it''s shown in the photo as earring, but I''m sure she could make it as a pendant too.

My biggest problem with the pendant is that in the winter, I pretty much just wear big sweaters and hoodies and so you never see the pendant I''m wearing. Although maybe that''s a good thing since it probably means I won''t wear it much...hmm...

mistralpend.jpg

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
yes it''s very purply in the incadescent lighting and a lively looking blue in the other lighting..very nice..can''t wait to see it set

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous colour!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe, I just bought a small 5.5mm greenish blue sapphire from Bob Kast. I''ll have to wait and see it in person, but maybe I can set it together with the tanzanite in a pendant.
9.gif

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Rose gold would be a wonderful idea I think, but I disagree on the bezeling suggestion cause with such a complicated outline it could be a risky job (check your jeweller''s past experience with bezeling more fragile stones if you choose to go that way).

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stone MTG - I love the colour! I also love the setting you have picked
36.gif
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty stone and your pics are great! RG would be beautiful
1.gif

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous MTG! I think it would look great set in rose gold!
30.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some pics in direct sunlight, it sparkles like madness!

IMG1486.JPG

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
How do you get anything else done? I''d be sitting there moving it back and forth in the sun all day!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous MTG!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
love the shape and color and everything about it

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2009 9:07:53 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
My biggest problem with the pendant is that in the winter, I pretty much just wear big sweaters and hoodies and so you never see the pendant I''m wearing. Although maybe that''s a good thing since it probably means I won''t wear it much...hmm...

Nah, that just means you would have to get a new winter wardrobe too with lots of v-neck sweaters.

The stone is gorgeous! I can''t wait to see what you do with it.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, you make a good point Kismet...
It also wouldn't hurt to add some purple to my closet...

trishy

Shiny_Rock
i love the color of this baby. you must name it!! and it''ll be so yummy in rose gold.
18.gif
30.gif

love the new icon too

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/5/2009 11:43:38 AM
Author: trishy
i love the color of this baby. you must name it!! and it''ll be so yummy in rose gold.
18.gif
30.gif

love the new icon too

Hmmm...the only gem I have named so far is my Tsavorite from Barry (which I named BeBe), but you''re right, this once could use a name too! I''m open to suggestions
9.gif

trishy

Shiny_Rock
would you say its a boy or a girl? the blue and [preo] greens make me think boy... but purples and any pink flashes make me think girl. what is that baby?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
WOAH!
23.gif
30.gif
That is an amazing stone!!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/5/2009 11:54:36 AM
Author: trishy
would you say its a boy or a girl? the blue and [preo] greens make me think boy... but purples and any pink flashes make me think girl. what is that baby?

Definitely a girl! It's got some lovely pink, purple, blue flashes.

What do you think of the name Tesla? Since the color is so electric
2.gif
The sparkle and color remind me a bit of those blue/purple electric plasma balls that you play with in high school physics class. I know Tesla is a guy, but I think it sounds like a girls name. Hehe.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
great stone, wonderful size too!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a pic of the Tesla balls I'm thinking of. I think I'll go with the name Tesla, it's pretty, and nerdy, haha.

is.aspx.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone!! Color cut and sparkle! I too like the idea of RG. And I would say to put it in a pendant. I bet that ring setting from Sally could be done in pendant form...

and then of course you do need to get some V neck sweaters for winter!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/5/2009 12:36:30 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Here''s a pic of the Tesla balls I''m thinking of. I think I''ll go with the name Tesla, it''s pretty, and nerdy, haha.
Tess works as a girls name or nickname which is just a little shorter than Tesla. :)

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely stone!!!!!!!!

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
That is one beautiful sparkly tanzanite! My vote goes for a ring- only because if it''s a pendant, the beauty will be only for the observers and you will not be seeing it so much!
But if you decide on a pendant, like the others say , wear a lot of v-necks and it will look gorgeous on your skin. Enjoy!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/5/2009 4:11:54 PM
Author: Spirit
That is one beautiful sparkly tanzanite! My vote goes for a ring- only because if it''s a pendant, the beauty will be only for the observers and you will not be seeing it so much!

Yeah..hence my dilemma..

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my GOODNESS, MTG! That is fabulous! I adore the cut and colour of that tanzanite it''s just stunning! Can''t wait to see it set, and I love that JKT earring as inspiration!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results