shape
carat
color
clarity

Panic part 2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
original post

So I have decided I really do not like the ring that matches my e-ring which leaves me at a crossroads.

I think I would like the matching A Jaffe better if the diamonds in the center were bead set or replaced with melee or pave. Euro shanks are not that easy to find unless a jeweller would be willing to take a stab at making what I am imagining, but who could do it??? I have also thought about pairing my ring with stacks, but would round with the euro shank by strange?

Oi, I don''t know what to do....
38.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If the vendor selling the A.Jaffe one has a benchman, they can in fact make that ring. I did that with my Scott Kay. Their band was the inspiration to mine. I wanted the bars on either side of 3 x .20''s. Scott Kay didnt have anything like it in their lineup so I used theirs as my inspiration peice. You can do that with theirs. Use the shape as the inspiration but bead the channel inside. If you want that particular engraving though, which you probably would to match the ring, see if A.Jaffe can make the same band, but with bead set stones. Will probably cost you a fair penny, but worth asking about. Phone Bill Pearlman, he sells A.Jaffe & would know. Also, if they do it custom for you, then you know it will fit flush with your ring. This is a loaded question on PS.. but not sure if or when you plan on upgrading so the added cost of the custom wedding band might be worth it.

Judy
:)

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the reply ccuheartnurse this is definatley something I''ll look into...

do you think my ring would look bad with a micropave band similar to Neatfreaks?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results