shape
carat
color
clarity

**Paging Sna77**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/11/2008 8:39:15 PM
Author: sna77

Date: 9/11/2008 4:49:37 PM
Author: October2008bride
How do I know if it is a mid-sized or full? It is model 116234 that is what I know :)

Hey - my bank account wishes FI couldn''t pull off diamonds too! haha

Thats full size... good job... you need really small wrists for a midsize.
emwink.gif

116234:
http://www.alanfurman.com/noframes/ro116234fsddj.htm

btw, Do not lose the warranty card or boxes etc. Put them in a safety deposit box... the watch''s value drops signifigantly w/o them...
Thanks - that is a good idea. I haven''t given it to him yet so we''ll deal with that after the wedding, but we''ll put it in the safe for sure.

I was so paranoid when I bought it - worried that it didn''t come with the right papers etc. But I think I''m good! Can''t wait to give it to him!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 8:22:48 PM
I love this... and ad from 1965 selling the Submariner
This ad is great!...It could be an ad for 2008...I worked for an authorized dealer back in the late 1980s and loved selling Rolexes.I would recommend the stainless sub (I like the non-date better)to anyone.The sub or the datejust on oyster bracelet are both great choices...because i have a very small sized wrist i wear the date sized Rolex in stainless and 18kt. yellow gold with a blue sports dial.I like (love)to discuss Rolex(and any other watch)on these informational watch forums...www.watchuseek.com,www.timezone.com and T.U.R.F....The ultimate Rolex Forum...see you on the watch forums..(.i wish that pricescope had a watch forum..hint..hint)

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 3:38:54 PM
here is a picture of my watch... btw, I am a meber on The Rolex Forums http://www.rolexforums.com/ which is a great site for Rolex info as well!

I''ll post pics of some of the more popular models
I just went to the Rolex forums.com and found that there is some interesting people (some ive discussed Rolex with for a decade)and topics there....

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/11/2008 11:15:53 PM
Author: October2008bride

Thanks - that is a good idea. I haven''t given it to him yet so we''ll deal with that after the wedding, but we''ll put it in the safe for sure.

I was so paranoid when I bought it - worried that it didn''t come with the right papers etc. But I think I''m good! Can''t wait to give it to him!

If you did not get ti from an Authorized Dealer, take it to an AD and have it appraised. Will cost you about $50. Then give your appraisla to you rinsurance agent. You''ll want the watch insured just like your wedding rings...

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
My brother is "Rain Man" when it comes to watches. He is a total watch snob. He has many watches, but this is his current favorite (I guess Jacques Cousteau wore this watch):

http://www.doxa.us/sub750_sharkhunter.htm

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Doxa is a brand that is very popular among the hard core diving watch collector...their orange dial dive styles are probably their best sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results