shape
carat
color
clarity

PADPARADSCHA SAPPHIRE...Real or synthetic?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lab sapphire, $5/ct. Be-treated stone, maybe $50/ct. Traditional heated stone, depnding on size, clarity, maybe $1K/ct. Unheated natural padparadcha, $2500/ct and up (depending on size, saturation, quality).

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No, he said it RI''d as sapphire and he THINKS its natural not lab sapphire. Not that he didnt know the RI of the stone. I am still thinking about it.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/23/2009 2:19:25 PM
Author: Tropicgal10
No, he said it RI''d as sapphire and he THINKS its natural not lab sapphire. Not that he didnt know the RI of the stone. I am still thinking about it.
Do you know that the RI of a natural sapphire and a lab created sapphire are the same?

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes I know they are. Thats why I posted and asked you guys what you thought.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2009 2:19:25 PM
Author: Tropicgal10

If he THINKS it''s something he has no idea what he is talking about. I wouldn''t pay more than $20 or so for a
"sapphire" with that description personally.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto Neatfreak and Chrono.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
THanks guys for your advise!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results