shape
carat
color
clarity

Pad sapphire in new Beaudry mounting, it''s finally here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic ring - I especially love the underside work. The pink gold also adds a unique touch that goes well with the pad. I am so envious.
30.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, Wow, Wow, it is so beautiful... I keep going back to the pics. Love your ring, congratulations
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
AN, thanks for the advice! Look for a thread for you from me on this subject in colored gems, don''t want to highjack your thread.
2.gif

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
wow, Wow, WOW! What a beautiful work of art, no a MASTERPIECE! And a double halo? I didn't even ever consider doubling those babies! Really, you have an amazing stone and a beautiful setting. What great detail on the setting. And such a pretty stone!!! I really love the gold prongs that bring out the golden hues in your Pad which contrast so nicely with the rest of your ring. I hope you don't mind that I saved all your pics to my computer cuz that's the ONLY way I will ever have a ring like that! lol.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HO LEE MO LEE!!! that is something else! the detail work on the underside and the sides, i just can''t believe my eyes.

vintagebling

Shiny_Rock
Glorious!! The detail is phenomenal! I can''t get over the prongs!! The beads are set perfectly! What a master craftsman! Did it cost a fortune? I love my ring to bits, but I am very into details and can see some things that can definitely be improved. In your ring there is absolutely nothing I would change!!

Fabulous!!
30.gif
30.gif

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for your nice comments.

Blingergrrrl; I am flattered that you saved the pictures of my ring on your computer. I don''t mind if they are for your own use, but I would prefer that you do not post them on another web site.

Rainy Daze: I''m glad you like the underside of my ring. I like it too. The workmanship is very detailed. It''s too bad it''s not visible when the ring is worn.

Vintage bling: The setting was kind of expensive because it''s Michael Beaudry and ''big name'' designers can command a premium. However, it was not outrageous. I hesitated about resetting the ring for two years because I thought the price was too high, but then, I ended up spending the equivalent amount for cheaper things that I don''t really need. So I finally decided to take the plunge this year and got it done. My pad looks much better in it''s new home.

AN

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results