shape
carat
color
clarity

Overcast days

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono - you''re BAD!!
27.gif
11.gif
Thanks for the kind words!

Litebrite & Megeve - Thank you!!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 9:29:52 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Chrono you''re too funny, but thank you!! Talk about intense color, take a look at the pic of the mating dragonfly pair I took the other day. The orange-red color on it was awesome. It would be nice to have a gem that color!! No wonder dragonflies are such an inspiration for jewelry pieces.
Now that dragon fly picture is really neat. Well done.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These beauties add their own sunshine to a cloudy day. Great colors!
36.gif

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Chrono you''re too funny, but thank you!! Talk about intense color, take a look at the pic of the mating dragonfly pair I took the other day. The orange-red color on it was awesome. It would be nice to have a gem that color!! No wonder dragonflies are such an inspiration for jewelry pieces.
A coral branch comes to mind, for both, color and texture.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pics, TL! And LOL @ the dragonfly pic!
9.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to everyone for their kind words, and I''m glad people enjoyed the dragonfly picture.
9.gif

trishy

Shiny_Rock
TL... that lavender spinel is sooooo dreamy!!! i just love that color... i''ve been looking for something that color, and the rose gold you put it in is tdf. its just a stunning piece. i know this is an older thread but, i just had to let you know how much i really love that stone... that ring ***swoooooooooon***

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I love them all, but especially tourmalines. Thanks for the photos. It''s helpful to me to know the lighting conditions, too.

Enough said about the dragonflies
6.gif

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
I am in LOVE with your spinel. LOVE!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trishy, Sarap, DancingFlame,
Thank you again for the kind words. That spinel is an interesting stone and the colors that come off of it are fascinating. It keeps me entertained!! My favorite stones are my tourmalines though (ha, what else!??) and my pear spessartite.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock

BOW CHICKA WOW WOW!
31.gif
Must...refrain...from...making...dirty...comment....

Seriously, TL, your rings are just stunning. I especially love the blue tourmaline in the YG setting. What a nice contrast with the rich yellow gold! Somehow, I can picture an Egyptian queen wearing it. It''s so intricate, like it comes from another era. You have an amazing jewelry collection, and I would love to own a pear spess like yours one day, in that shade. The setting is perfect with it!

By the way, thanks for sharing that awesome pic with the dragonflies. I never knew they were capable of such a..."thing".

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Let''s hear it for cloudy days, dragonflies, and Tourm''s gorgeous rings!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you PR and Glitterata!!

GemJunkie

Rough_Rock
They are all so gorgeous, but I would have to say that my favorite would be the blue tourmaline. The cute is amazing and the setting is perfect for the stone.
1.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I can''t get enough of your ring pictures. I love your spess, but that purple spinel in RG is something else.

That dragonfly picture is awsome.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks GemJunkie (love the name btw) and Mochi. This is an old thread. It''s flattering to see it brought back to life.

trishy

Shiny_Rock
i dont suppose you have a thread dedicated to your lavender spinel i love so dearly do ya? i would love to see vendor photos, or pics of it loose/pre-setting. and i hope you dont mind, i have linked my thread to this thread to show/explain the color i am looking for. I asked you questions about it over there too. would you mind taking a peek? so so sorry, i am trying not to thread jack.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still really like the setting your LAV Spinel is in. I know it is a LOGR setting. Is it holding up well? Do you have any complaints or problems with the setting? Does the rose gold still hold it''s rose color?

Yeah I''m thinking about caving in and ordering that setting. Thanks.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a great setting, and I upgraded the diamonds on it. I highly recommend it.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/5/2009 1:39:47 PM
It''s a great setting, and I upgraded the diamonds on it. I highly recommend it.
Thank you very much. I totally trust your opinion. And thank you for telling me to upgrade the diamonds. Now I wonder what color gold I should get? I have a blue/purple color shifter so I''m thinking WG.

I''ll get this setting if I don''t get a companion stone to set with it. Oh my cruising the PS vendor sites is not helping my desire to budget.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results