shape
carat
color
clarity

Oval or maybe Cushion???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cobrateach

Rough_Rock
I have always loved oval diamonds...although I just purchased a 1.61 round so that it could be worn with my diamond bands if I so desire. Now I am looking...already
33.gif
for my next stone which I want to be a 2+. So this time I am thinking I will go for the oval...(or cushion??)....Question for you oval and cushion lovers...What do I want to look for in a good stone and what do I want to avoid? Thanks for any help you can give me...

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Don''t know a THANG about oval or cushion #''s... but I just wanted to say, WHOAAA! I envy your "diamond budget"!!!
36.gif

cobrateach

Rough_Rock
Well Lynn I will tell you that I am not as young as I think most of you are...just turned 52...so I have reached that point where my husband and I are treating ourselves to a few things now that the children are grown..well almost. One daughter has her last year of college! I have plans of buying now and leaving them to my two daughters and I know they will get much pleasure out of them one day. My husband just bought himself a new mountain bike..his third. This one is like the Hummer of bikes. When I got my recent diamond, it became a joke amongst myself and the girls who was going to inherit it. Now that their dad got his expensive bike, I asked which one wanted that one day. No takers! LOL.....
33.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like you, I am working on the 1.6 round at the moment. But I''d really love to have a cushion, too! I think I''d set a cushion in an antique style setting. Of course, I can''t even decide on a setting for the round diamond, so I don''t know what I am thinking talking about yet another ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results