shape
carat
color
clarity

OUCH.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2006 10:38:56 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 7/10/2006 9:44:10 PM
Author: ephemery1
Oh no, poor Kaleigh... mouth pain really is the worst!! I am certainly not a doctor, but I know that when I had my tonsils out a few years ago, I had a lot of success with Oxycontin for severe pain-relief. Would that be a possibility for you?

Good luck and lots of healing vibes!!!!
Having tonsils removed when you''re older is a major deal. I had mine taken out at 16 and can still remember the pain. I''ll ask my dentist about Oxycontin. I am not familiar with many of these pain killers. All I know is, I give up!!!! Makes me wish I never did this in the first place. But the porcelain veneers will be pretty, so guess it will be worth all this pain.
20.gif
Having my tonsils out at 23 was definitely one of the most painful experiences of my life... 3 weeks in bed, taking antibiotics, codeine, AND oxycontin around the clock. Anytime I meet somebody else who had them out at a later age I always feel a kinship... like we''re survivors of something horrible!!
40.gif

Anyway, so glad to hear you''re feeling better, Kaleigh!!
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
glad to hear your feeling better!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Storm!!! I know you can relate big time. I hope your tooth saga is over soon.
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats great you are feeling better Lisa - and I hope you are too Storm!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad that you are doing better now Lisa!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Glad you''re feeling better...I just read the first post and got chills...Geez....get better...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many thanks Lorelei, Sundial and MMM

Let me say this, wish I never got it done. I am in pain but all my friends say I don''t look that bad. I have no idea what the ingredients were to the Novacaine that I was given and was subsequently allergic to, but am darn well gonna find that out.
29.gif
I have pain from my mouth being ripped apart, think major cankor sores. That will heal in time. But god help me on the 28th, scared to death to get the permanent ones. He said I am tiny, and it''s just trauma to my mouth. I was like ya think?? Can''t eat much now, just put little bites in the back of my mouth. I wish I knew before how much pain I would be in. I guess everyone is different. He also noted that people that have low blood pressure like I do tend to get more bruised than those that don''t. Note to self, never get plastic surgery, LOL!!!!
20.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lisa ~
emrose.gif

Wow ... what a traumatic ordeal!
39.gif
This just reinforces why I don''t want to go to the dentist!
38.gif
I have a phobia of dentists
32.gif
... steming from my childhood ... even though they aren''t hurting me now ... I still am "WHITE" knuckled about just getting my teeth cleaned!

I can''t imagine what your feeling like.

I hope you don''t have another reaction! Still sending big hugs to you girl!
emhug.gif
emlove.gif
emhug2.gif

Hang in there!
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many thanks MDJ!!!
I have no words for this. Once it''s done and over hell will freeze over fore I go back again. I am scared stiff now. Like I wasn''t before?? LOL.
32.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I JUST saw this thread... actually hopped over here once I saw you mention a toothache on hangout. I''m SO sorry you went through that...and so very happy you are feeling so much better. I''ve always liked going to the dentist (I was a strange child and had a great dentist) but I know many people have had bad things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results