shape
carat
color
clarity

Other than jewels, what do you collect?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing really. I'm trying to un-collect. I'm not good about keeping race medals and tshirt but it is something I should keep. But nah...

I'm trying to unclutter and get rid of stuff.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I collect grey hairs and fat cells. :cheeky: :cheeky:

I like my small leather goods (SLGs) especially my Louis Vuitton: wallets, key holders, coin wallets. But, i wouldn't say i collect them. I have my set number of SLGs that i use everyday. So, whilst i guess it is a collection; it isn't something like my jewels where i have multiples of RHR and rotate them around.

I collect and use my bling lapel pins/ boutonniere. I have several of them now. I have reached my limit in that dept, so as they get a fair share of being worn! LOL...

I love scarves and gloves. I have quite a few; though not in the luxurious (LV Hermes etc) range.

I love watches.... have 3.... JLC reverso duo, a swatch, and recently acquired vintage Rolex.

I am sure there are other things i collect but i can't think of them right now.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hermes bags (unfortunately for my jewelry fund).

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot all about this thread. After the suggestion of nail polish I started collecting and now I have about 150 bottles . :shifty:

NTave

Shiny_Rock
Shells from travels. Christmas ornaments from travels too. There's something about looking at the tree and getting glimpses of places we have been.
and unintentionally, bicycles.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pokemon, cause I've gotta catch 'em all..... :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results