Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow
how did i miss this
congradulations for jewel of the week, its much deserved
and i hope your wing is all better now
would love to see it with the brooch, it looked gorgeous with the ring

Thanks D and D! It's healing thank you. Here's a joint pic just for you lol. I was having a hard time getting them both in focus for some reason.

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet22.jpg

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet23.jpg

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A most deserving recipient @Catmom

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
This is such a stunning addition to your collection and your fluorescence and sunlight photos are amazing! Congratulations on the beautiful piece and the well-deserved JOTW!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a stunning addition to your collection and your fluorescence and sunlight photos are amazing! Congratulations on the beautiful piece and the well-deserved JOTW!

Thank you so much newtojewels!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is an absolutely amazing bracelet and the OMC in the center makes it even more special and rare. Onyx detailing, G color diamonds, and strong blue fluorescence, wow!!!!

Enjoy your beautiful bracelet, it is fabulous.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is an absolutely amazing bracelet and the OMC in the center makes it even more special and rare. Onyx detailing, G color diamonds, and strong blue fluorescence, wow!!!!

Enjoy your beautiful bracelet, it is fabulous.

Thank you so much LightBright! It was everything I was looking for.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful @Catmom !! Congrats on JOTW and I hope your hand is feeling better!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @Catmom!! It’s a stunning bracelet and now you have a set. Onyx and diamonds are an unbeatable combo. Glad you’re in the mend.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @Catmom!! It’s a stunning bracelet and now you have a set. Onyx and diamonds are an unbeatable combo. Glad you’re in the mend.

Thank you LLJsmom!

Stunning! Classic! Decadent! She's a winner... big congrats and enjoy!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's here and it's amazing! I've been on a bit of a black and white kick the last few years as well as anything with old cuts. Hubby knew I was looking for a vintage old cut diamond and onyx bracelet and he wanted to find one for my birthday next month. I was having a hard time locating one that was a true vintage in a price that I wanted to pay. Hubby spotted this one on 1st Dibs and started the negotiations. A week and a half later it was mine! It's English, Art Deco with a 1ct central OMC, G, SI surrounded by 8 collet set OMCs/OECs, G-H, VS-SI and calibre cut Onyx. It has almost all of its teeny milgraining left and the engraving on the side is still fairly sharp. It looks like another one of those pieces that was rarely worn. The best part is it's almost a perfect match with my Edwardian OEC and Onyx Brooch. I can't wait until I can wear it. My stitches come out later today so hopefully the bandages will be at a minimum and I can get a bracelet on again. No sun today so for now I only have a few indoor pics. More tomorrow hopefully sans bandage.

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet7.jpg

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet2.jpg

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet4.jpg

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet6.jpg

How did I miss this??? Absolutely stunning and Happy belated birthday to you! I love how your husband always loves buying jewelry for you and that he takes the time and interest in doing so. Sorry about your wrist. I hope it is healing well!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a fire ball!

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet25.jpg

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet26.jpg

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet27.jpg

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet28.jpg

It looks to be a nice size too. A real show stopper! I love it with your brooch!! It reminds me of my deco sapphire and diamond bracelet which also got JOTW! Congratulations!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this??? Absolutely stunning and Happy belated birthday to you! I love how your husband always loves buying jewelry for you and that he takes the time and interest in doing so. Sorry about your wrist. I hope it is healing well!

It looks to be a nice size too. A real show stopper! I love it with your brooch!! It reminds me of my deco sapphire and diamond bracelet which also got JOTW! Congratulations!!

Thanks cushioncutnut! Hubby does a good job. I love it with my brooch, too. Now I just need some earrings, lol. PS, you know how much I LOVE that bracelet!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My Gosh @Catmom, This bracelet is exquisite!!!!! It looks so beautiful on you! Please tell your husband he has wonderful taste. Happy Birthday!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My Gosh @Catmom, This bracelet is exquisite!!!!! It looks so beautiful on you! Please tell your husband he has wonderful taste. Happy Birthday!

Aww thanks so much Calliecake!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results