shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Original Art Deco OMC and Onyx Bracelet

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Now that is stunning! I love the engraving on the side too!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Seriously. It's all just so elegant.:love:
adventure-time.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful!! Hope you are healing well!

Thank you! I need to heal from this one and then it's probably on to round two.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very beautiful and a precious acquisition.
The quality and detail in the workmanship is from days gone by and difficult to find in this modern world.
Wear her in good health you lucky gal you.

I totally agree. There is nothing like the workmanship of these past pieces plus don't get me started on how beautiful the diamonds are. I have no interest in modern cut diamonds now, lol.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh I love that! The shape and the intricacy of the design - it is so well executed. Is nice to see an art deco piece which has some curves and flow like this. Very jealous!

Thank you! The intricacy of these designs is what always gets me. Hubby has learned now that if it doesn't have milgraining or engraving then forget it, lol.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the onyx. And the engraving is just stunning. And what a set with that pin! Man now I want something onyx and diamond, it’s such a striking look.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect match with the brooch! I actually thought you bought both as a set upon first glance before reading your post!

It looks fabulous on you!!!

Thank you! I know, right? We were stunned when we got it and compared them together and it looked like they were a set. We showed the jeweler who we bought the bracelet from and they think I need earrings now, lol. I'm sure they will be on the hunt.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that is stunning! I love the engraving on the side too!
Thank you, me too! I'm seriously in love with anything engraved, lol. If it has engraving, I'm there!

Seriously. It's all just so elegant.:love:
adventure-time.gif
It's really in very good shape for being so old. I can envision it being worn to some elegant ball in England.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the onyx. And the engraving is just stunning. And what a set with that pin! Man now I want something onyx and diamond, it’s such a striking look.

I blame Jocelyn. She started it with Zelda. Now I need earrings and a ring.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No sun until this afternoon...maybe but here are a couple outdoor pics with no sun.

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet12.jpg

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet13.jpg

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock

Or maybe a pin?!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bling with bandages!!! I think that’s an PS first? I love how PSers are so dedicated they will share bling in any circumstances!

But seriously this is an amazing piece! They truly don’t make them like they used to, or at least, not at prices we can afford. I adore all these antique pieces we have seen lately, I am feeling the bug big time. Your bracelet is simply stunning! That rosette of diamonds in the center is just *chefs kiss* perfection.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Or maybe a pin?!

Enabler!!! I already have an Edwardian diamond and onyx brooch. Hubby just came up to me and said that I need earrings now. I think those may be next on his hunt. PS, I don't really wear studs except in my 2nd holes. I wear danglies or drops. FYI...lol.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bling with bandages!!! I think that’s an PS first? I love how PSers are so dedicated they will share bling in any circumstances!

But seriously this is an amazing piece! They truly don’t make them like they used to, or at least, not at prices we can afford. I adore all these antique pieces we have seen lately, I am feeling the bug big time. Your bracelet is simply stunning! That rosette of diamonds in the center is just *chefs kiss* perfection.

A little bandage isn't going to keep me down, lol. Thank you! I have fallen so far down the rabbit hole with these vintage pieces that modern jewelry just doesn't do it for me any more. Plus I love thinking that I can rescue something that may be 100 years old.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock

You so need some earrings!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is LOVELY! What a departure from all the color in your other pieces—I really like this combo. Can’t wait to see upcoming earrings. Your hubby is the true gold standard of spouses!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is LOVELY! What a departure from all the color in your other pieces—I really like this combo. Can’t wait to see upcoming earrings. Your hubby is the true gold standard of spouses!

Thanks Monnie! I guess it is a departure but I do love the black and white look. Hubby is a bad enabler, lol.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! The best medicine! I hope it is helping you heal.
Also, I have what i thought was an onyx and diamond bracelet, but when I brought it to my jewelry to fix a jump ring, she told me that the black stones are jet! It’s not quite as shiny as onyx. I thought that was so interesting!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning piece. The detail work is amazing. DH did. Wonderful job! Wear it in good health.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! The best medicine! I hope it is helping you heal.
Also, I have what i thought was an onyx and diamond bracelet, but when I brought it to my jewelry to fix a jump ring, she told me that the black stones are jet! It’s not quite as shiny as onyx. I thought that was so interesting!
Thank you! It definitely is helping me heal. How interesting about your bracelet. I would love to see it if you would share. Do you think yours was a mourning piece?

What a stunning piece. The detail work is amazing. DH did. Wonderful job! Wear it in good health.
Thank you so much rcjtraveler! The amazing detail work is what I love the most about these old pieces, well that and the fabulous diamonds, lol.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Another divine piece!! Perfect with your brooch, and yes, earrings are a must!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another divine piece!! Perfect with your brooch, and yes, earrings are a must!!

Thanks yennyfire! I've got my eyes out for earrings, lol.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven't taken out my UV light yet but that center stone sure looks like it has some strong blue fluorescence.

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet17.jpg

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet18.jpg

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet19.jpg

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet20.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results