shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions on this setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loofabear

Rough_Rock
hi! i am new to pricescope and would like to get everyone''s opinion on this setting:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/precision-set-engagement-ring.12633/

I think it is gorgeous setting, but do you know if I could customize it to make the band less thick from the sides? I LOVE the view from the top, but the side view seems a bit thick. Is it because it''s a cathedral style setting? Does Precision Set customize? Thanks!!

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
I''m not sure if Precision Set customizes their engagement rings (they did offer to make a custom band for me to match my e.r.) but I can tell you that I have a Precision Set ring very similar to this one and I LOVE it! Precision Set pays a lot of attention to detail. Hope you get a chance to go try this ring on to see what you think in person. Have fun!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Betty in suggesting you try it on in person. I have and their line is really a great width. The beauty of them of course, as you know is you can slide another right up to one with precision. I don't know the answer to your narrower custom question. But surely a call or email to a vendor will get you an answer quickly. But do try them on. Love the prongs!! §

Oh how rude of me...

WELCOME!!!
35.gif
35.gif
Glad to have you here!

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/4/2007 1:43:12 PM
Author:loofabear
hi! i am new to pricescope and would like to get everyone''s opinion on this setting:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/precision-set-engagement-ring.12633/

I think it is gorgeous setting, but do you know if I could customize it to make the band less thick from the sides? I LOVE the view from the top, but the side view seems a bit thick. Is it because it''s a cathedral style setting? Does Precision Set customize? Thanks!!
Loofabear-

I actually have a precision set and I absolutely love it. Mine is actually quite similar to the one you posted a link to I will post a link to mine to show you. But I know that they did customize my setting. They added diamonds where there was engraving because my FI knew I would want the most diamonds.

As far you saying it seems a bit thick, do you mean that it is set high? Mine is set like the picture you have shown and it is set quite high and I will be honest with you, I have wacked my hand a few times pretty hard because of the ring, but I would not trade it for a life time, I love it. Precision Set has some beautiful work. As the previous poster said, I would just give them call, i know they at least do a little custom work to existing designs they have so you never know!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results