shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on Crisscut Cushion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hi, all. I was just wondering if anyone has any opinions on the Crisscut Cushion? Went into a chain store the other day when my mom was looking for something and tried it on. It was really pretty, but the 1 carat faced up very small compared to my 1.1 round. Anyway, I think it would be beautiful in the 1.5 carat range. Anybody ever try one of these on? Here is the link although it gives no info as far as specs go on this website. Thankshttp://www.shaneco.com/catalog/productdetail.asp?ProductID=28512&PageLevelID=1174&fromPage=

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never seen one in person, but here''s a thread with a 3 stone, and in these larger sizes, I likey!

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
I''ve tried on a crisscut diamond ring. I was looking at cushions at a local B&M and the saleslady asked if I had ever tried on a crisscut diamond. I said no. She pulled out a ring w/ a crisscut diamond and I tried it on. I personally did not prefer it. It was too frenetic for my taste. I prefer more antique looking large faceted diamonds. I could see how someone might love this look though.

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
I think it''s a cut that has to grow on you. I prefer the modified cushion brilliant myself, so I personally don''t like the crisscut. But if we all like the same thing, it would be a boring world.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've seen them in person and don't love it personally. Too busy. But it's not me who would be wearing it!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I would actually prefer a squared shape with that stone. Otherwise I am not a huge fan, I prefer a regular cushion or emerald cut!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the opinions. I have a round brilliant which I love, but something about that stone intrigued me and just wondered if anyone had the cushion version of the crisscut. It wasn''t quite so busy in person, but I did find that it faces up really small.

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I think that they are actually quite beautiful....but I tend to like the larger sizes (1.5 up) better since they are deeper than rounds (don''t face up as large) and can look a little to busy for my taste in smaller sizes. The 1.7ct I saw looked pretty spectacular. -Very unique look.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a thread from my search for a crisscut:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/crisscut-eternity-bands.71402/

I ended up with the crisscut baguette band which you can see here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-crisscut-band-my-asscher-finally.72784/

I adore my eternity ring & would never trade it for anything! I also LOVED the cushion cuts. I think the bigger the better - shows off the cut. Too small and you can''t really tell what is going on.

I find that the crisscut glitters in a beautiful soft way (whereas a RB is sparkly and blingy) that makes me think of antique cuts. So in my mind it looks both modern and antique.

I''m def. going to get the crisscut cushion eternity band someday!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results